Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

About Windus

Go down 
+4
Aerosophicall
Sasquatch
Barrage
Doctor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:18 pm

is there alot of hackers in Windus?
i used to hack and it only takes day or two find hacks that works
after they patch the older version.
i started in Kadopan since i thought there would be alot of hackers.

P.S. i only hacked in MS that game was nothing but a grind fest.
i just couldnt help myself xP
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
About Windus Left_bar_bleue10/10About Windus Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
About Windus Left_bar_bleue0/15About Windus Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:43 pm

Well, less members = less hackers.

It's better to just stay in Windus. I think the cooldown might of patched hackers as well.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:19 pm

While there is an abundance of hackers, there are plenty of channels so that if you happen upon one its easy to get to where there isn't one. While kado has less hackers, it also has less people, less good guilds to make events with, less people to buy in market, and less people to pvp. Overall. hackers are not too big a deal( at least i don't think they are) untill maybe the highest level enemies available ( thats when you'll see quite a few).
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
About Windus Left_bar_bleue100/100About Windus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

The first week of CBT I would say yes. After that, everything died down and so did the hackers. Hackers don't really bug me very much since I doubt there would be one on every channel in the same map.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Hackers bugged me because I partied a lot. D:
I really hate that thing where you can't change channels while in a party.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

I feel bad leaving my guild and buddies in Kadopan Mad Just thought it was too lonely. But I found quite a few hackers in Kadopan too
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 pm

Hackers are probably everywhere. Best thing you can really do about them is report them. Neutral
I had a guild in CBTI, but everyone sorta just died... So I guess I've left with no regrets.
Back to top Go down
deathrukia
Hot
Hot
deathrukia

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:53 am

No they aren't hackers, there script kiddy's. They use mostly software made by a real hacker to fck up a game because they haf no life. They ruin a game's fun.

They should put them all in prison!!!
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 pm

well it is illegal to use hacks or so i hear, and the GMs properly made something to stop the hackers.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:12 pm

What they really need is an ingame reporting system. then once its not annoying as hell to alert them of a potential hacker, more people will b willing to report. It wont stop all hackers but it will help them track down a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
About Windus Left_bar_bleue100/100About Windus Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Not very many people would be willing to take a screenshot and then posting a report about it. This might also make people abuse the system, and the GMs will have to deal with it by tracking down the reported person and actually see if they're hacking.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:01 pm

Aerosophical wrote:
Not very many people would be willing to take a screenshot and then posting a report about it. This might also make people abuse the system, and the GMs will have to deal with it by tracking down the reported person and actually see if they're hacking.
Yeah, im usually lazy to report the hackers. just depends what mood im in >< scratch
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm

thatt what they already do. If I'm correct they look at you log history or sumthing. And the whole screenshot thing is why they need an ingame reporting system. Reports are not to definitively point out hackers, but more to allert the gms of potential ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Windus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Windus   About Windus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Windus
Page 1 of 1