Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Illuminate me

Go down 
+3
Aerosophicall
Sasquatch
Doughnut
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Illuminate me Left_bar_bleue100/100Illuminate me Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Illuminate me Left_bar_bleue10/10Illuminate me Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:49 pm

How went your first day of CBT? Experiences anyone?
I'm so sick of school. Good thing Friday comes on the morrow.
Hope to join you on the weekend. 'till then I'll leave you with a nice little excerpt I took from Boring School Life[i] written by Yours Truly.

[i]French Class. 12:03 PM.

Been a long week, and this Miss madame is droning onnn and onn. Pretty much been the same boring english-starved lectures for the past 4 days. This guy is lolling asleep in the desk in front of me(funny, because he doesn't nod off forward, he nods off backwards. The first time I saw this, I thought he was trying to headbutt me or something). Anyways. Pencilpusher 5000 sitting in the front row has just cut the madame off with what has to be his tenth question of the day:

"How might I say medicine in French madame?" Of course, he puffs a little inhaler stimulant for added effect.

Before madamn can even finish her dramatic display of exasperation, I interject with another question:

"How might I saw jerk in French?"

Well that got her flustered. Two questions at one time? Might as well have just shot her in the foot and poured salt on the nearest bandage. After a long mental conference with madame and madamn, she decides to answer my question first(someone puffs his inhaler rather indignantly at this). However, my question seems to bring her a little trouble, because she soon grasps for clarification:

"I don't understand. Which kind of jerk do you mean? Like the jerk when you're riding a rollercoaster and you get jerked?' [Insert violent hand gestures here]"

Pause. Resist the urge to say anything, Mike. Resist the urge.

"Wait. You said someone got jerked on a rollercoaster? How much do they charge for those rides?"

Yep. That snapped Mr. Nod-Off-Backwards out of whatever dreamworld he subscribed to in a hurry. PP5000 snorted right through his inhaler. Seems like cheap, crude humor wakes up any high school class nowadays Rolling Eyes During the initial round of guffaws, I managed to keep a straight face though. Unlike Madamned. Poor lady's face was redder than a knife fight on a fire truck. Embarrased? no. Pissed the f*** off? very. There goes my peaceful year in third period.

Nobody ever told me how to say jerk in French."
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:56 pm

Starting with no equips no items and only 15k was hell as a mage. If not for partying with rhoku and 2 random mages I would never have been able to do advance. Though now that I have a warrior set up and equipped, I can get whatever money I need for potions by farming mark.

I'm probly gonna just straight farm tomorrow. (only got to 32 because of getting character set and stuff) I'm waiting on quests till 150% drops on weekend.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:10 am

Let's see I spent thirty-minutes trying to figure out what to do and I eavesdropped on the conversation going on between Falco, Begin, and Rhoku. Razz

It's ridiculously annoying to go back to Elgaill town to get your equips; makes starting out in a harder town utterly pointless. All in all a good day I'd say.

Lmao at the "jerking" xD
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Illuminate me Left_bar_bleue0/15Illuminate me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 am

Haha, did the class laugh?

It was good, I thought someone stole our name but it was a bug: all the guild names from CBT I were carried over. I reported the bug to the GM thanks to Begin and the GM's were pleased and we created our guild =D
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 am

omg mike i wish there's one of you in all my classes.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm sure you guys will love to carry poor donut when he stumbles on this weekend What a Face

Or maybe, tonight, depends on circumstances beyond my control.

I may bring y'all some more excerpts from school if I feel bored. I'm trying to be good and not heckle my teachers this year. Heckled teachers don't write nice, fluffy marshmallow recommendations sadly. This is the year for sucking up.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:48 pm

I am now 41 (woohoo) thanks to partying, 150% exp and fixed ice skill. At this rate I should get 55 by end of the weekend. Warlock also doesnt seem quite as imposing as it did. The only problem is that I am going away thursday to Sunday next wekk so, I may or may not make it depending on how long cb II goes.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Good luck.
I probably won't be able to touch 2nd advancement for a while.
I'm sure you'll have plenty of time, though. Surely, CBT II will last at least as long as its predecessor.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Yeah but I would be more sure if I was gonna be able to play on what is sure to be another 150 weekend.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:44 am

Hopefully CBT2 will last longer than CBTI. I barely got to 50, before they put it into cooldown. Not sure if there are many others that were in the same boat as me. But seriously, all of you are grinding machines. I can't stand more than 3 hours of non-stop grinding. I get really bored D:
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:44 am

Grinding yesterday was really cool though.
But only because we were constantly 5 guild mates in a party and clearing the entire map Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
Illuminate me Left_bar_bleue5/7Illuminate me Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Illuminate me Left_bar_bleue1/10Illuminate me Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:52 am

yeah that was fun Very Happy
great exp too, even though it was getting split 5 ways.

lol, i laughed how i was mentioned helping you guys in the first 2 comments of this thread. Razz
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:48 am

So I finally got wonderking installed after re-installing about 5 times.
Turns out comodo hates wonderking with a fiery passion. Firewalls, they just don't let things go.

It's patching atm, so I hope to see a few of you in game in the afternoon.

Edit: The advancement was so damn hard Sad

Can't kill anything because I dont know where to get armor or weapons.
I kill baby pumas, then their parents get mad and crush me with their jiggly jelly bodies of hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Lol Mike.

Comodo always detects intrusions when you download games. >_>

I think at this point you asked someone for help? But if not, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:22 pm

True. Comodo makes everything seem like it's trying to disintegrate my computer's functions from the inside out.

At that point, I gave up. I only had about a half hour to play around with it anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Illuminate me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminate me   Illuminate me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illuminate me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: General-
Jump to: