Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SciFy
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Empty
PostSubject: So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?   So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Ain't I already in the guild O_o?

I'm lost now bro. Where do i meet u because the game doesn't let u talk to people that are not on you're buddy list.

So i don't know what to do. This game has to get there community contact system on track ^.^. ill just try to add one of you be on channel 1 so i can add.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?   So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:25 pm

Our "Guild Channel" is B3.
You will most likely bump into one of us in that channel Smile

(Rhoku or Falco, please move this post into the appropriate section.)
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Left_bar_bleue100/100So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Left_bar_bleue10/10So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?   So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:47 pm

Well, you have to wait until someone invites you, namely Sasquatch, Rhoku, or Falco. Until then, add one of them, as at least one is generally on.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Left_bar_bleue5/7So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Left_bar_bleue1/10So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?   So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:38 am

yeah,
you can also whisper by typing "name message
anyways, you'll most likely bump into us in b3, as i always see new guildies on b3.
hope i see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?   So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So How do i get my actuall Guild name on top of my head >.<?
Page 1 of 1