Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

CBT II Suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue5/7CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue1/10CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:25 pm

So far our first event was a success, though heres my suggestions for the next events to come, and some suggestions for the guild.

I think we should listen a little bit more to the leaders, random is fun and great but there will be plenty of time for that in our events. when we're announcing, organizing, or some other formal process you guys should be listening and following. We didn't have that big of a problem in our first event, but it still happened.

We failed at making a successful line, something thats really easy. this should be worked on or find a different way of getting people in turns, such as having everyone on a platform and calling there name to come.

We should find a less populated spot for certain things, like the line somewhat failed because of people in francis messed it up. Some things are better done in town due to it being more free and we can be more random. Some things such as clan assigning would have been better in a less populated spot.

To leaders as in me and falco. We should memorize the schedule better, and plan out what to do better. PvP is vague, tournament is more detailed.

We should plan for everyone as i noticed coopa kept wanting to grind while we were doing other event stuff. So i think we should have players suggest more events, come up with some. hide n seek? race? just suggest it. probably wont do this until obt, then we can give out prizes.

We as a guild, should all turn off system chat. Then we can better read what we're all saying, as sometimes people answer something but somebody doesnt see it because of the experience things spamming the chat bar.

Last but not least, I, or whoever is guild leader in game at the time, should have used the guild announcement to announce that our guild event is starting, probably starting with a 15 minute warning.

Those are my suggestions, tell me if you agree or disagree.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue100/100CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10/10CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:37 am

I agree with you. I know I was one of the people who weren't listening. pale

As for the the gathering spot, we could use the portal that Benson (that knight) keeps prancing around. I'm not really sure if it's a mass pvp-able map or something like that. But for the most part, no one is in there. There's nothing to do there either I believe.

People kept getting antsy waiting for their turns and just moved about. If possible, don't use a line. Just call the members one by one to come up and move them away from the people who haven't been called yet. It's easier that way, and for the most part that's what happened when Falco was assigning clans.

As for the events, it's a bit difficult, considering everyone wants to do something different. I must say though, that everyone wants to grind when everything is done. Even the grinding part was REALLY vague. Falco just said to follow you, and I think you were confused. We just went to places that didn't make very much sense.

The race can be used from the folly quests, assuming everyone is high enough and has done the required quest. Perhaps we can do a scavenger hunt with each clan. It can be very vague (a riddle describing something you have to find or get) or very detailed, like get X or kill Y. Like Fire vs. Ice vs. Electricity. It should bring the clans a bit closer, and it fits the grinding requirement. (depending on what you want, whether it's just find or gather something)

In the future, I'll listen to you and Falco better. I just kept chatting away honestly.

No
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue10/10CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue0/15CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:47 am

Yes I agree with everything you said.

We have to communicate better. Let us start doing that ASAP.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue5/7CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
CBT II Suggestions Left_bar_bleue1/10CBT II Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm

scavenger hunt is a great idea for an event, and i think the battlefield portal, you can pk people? like its just an arena. i dunno for sure, i just think thats what it is. I should rename this topic to guild suggestions, as this is more CBT II and beyond.

We're finding our flaws and fixing them. Nothing will be perfect our first go, we are progressing. Very Happy i like to see us do that.
Back to top Go down
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

Donuts : 5

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Sorry for being impatient ><
Back to top Go down
http://wkfanatics.com
Sponsored content

CBT II Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: CBT II Suggestions   CBT II Suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CBT II Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: Suggestions-
Jump to: