Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Cooldown Events for WK

Go down 
+2
Barrage
Aerosophicall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue100/100Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue10/10Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Cooldown Events for WK Empty
PostSubject: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Events Link: http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/news/notice_view.asp?list_seq=92
Maze Link: http://img.ndoorsgames.com/wonderking/banners/cooldown2/maze.jpg

So basically:

Facebook event- Just go be a fan of their WK page there. Chance to win:
-Green Wapi Glasses (100 winners)
-Shrimp Cup Ramen (100 winners)
-Wave of Bravery (100 winners)
-Shabel Mount (Everyone)

May as well sign up for that one, you don't even have to post on it.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wonder Comic- Submit a comic on a page no larger than 8x11. Chance to Win:

-One of twenty blue pajama sets
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Figure out a Maze then send it in. Chance to win:

-One of fifty monkey hats
Invite a friend using the referral system. Chance to win:

-One of twenty-five Dark Mecha Mounts

Seems a lot of people are not happy about some of the events. For the facebook event looks like if 10,000 people sign up, EVERYONE gets the mount, unless I'm reading it wrong. But really, if everyone signed up for it, it'd be kind of lame seeing it EVERYWHERE in the game. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Aerosophical on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue10/10Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue0/15Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Yeh I am not participating in these. I'll just play the Sims lul.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue100/100Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:49 pm

I'm already signed up for the Facebook one, already invited three people for the event, and I might try for the maze one whenever they put up the link.

Oh well, time to get cracking on Final Fantasy:Dissidia, and Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Ill probly do facebook one and maybe friends cause that mount is tight. (and the maze if it gets put up)

... god damn closed beta III (saw it as I was writing the above)

I can see it now Pali takes no dmage at all, zerkers doing one hit kills, mages dying in one hit and half of skills dont work right, priest buff nerfed even more, archers unable to attack far away, and gunners doing little to no damae with any of their attacks.

And all for what? Just to redo everything we just did plus maybe 20 levels. I'd laugh it was 30 more like cb-cbII and stopped at 119. They really need to change up the quests or have more events or something cause at this point I don't see the fun in playing this game anymore when everything is grind oriented and the bosses act as lame as the regular monsters. I thought this game was supposed to have a storyline. Is it so subtle that I never noticed it? Though how can you blame me for not seeing it when all i've been doing is petty erands over an over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Whew... with that said I'm debting if I'm going to be a part of a cbIII, depending on the start level.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

There are some quests with the storyline. Though really; they're mainly just: Holy Crap! The sinistry is back again! Go kill XXX, XX times and reduce their numbers! Or it's: Bring me X so I can search for any traces of the sinistry!

I think quite a few games lose the story that way =/. Really, they need to set-up some "stages" to put in any story. If you look at the opening of the Japanese version of Wonderking, they have a beginning level to fill you in a bit (I think). Whereas for this Wonderking you have to go look in the guide information.

I really hope they raise the cap to AT LEAST 125. If they want us to test the skill why would the cap it at 99 to leave the level 125 skill bugged? Even if it isn't how are we to test it?

Maze is already up it's:

http://img.ndoorsgames.com/wonderking/banners/cooldown2/maze.jpg
Back to top Go down
Chapstick
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm

The Mount looks really cool and the maze is really easy.
But it's really not the funnest thing they could've done.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:59 pm

lul CBT: The Third Saga finally came out eh?
I probably won't have the time to play this one either.
-equips +5 wisdom glasses- Need to pull another all-nighter. **** AP Physics.
What's the deal with all these mounts? I guess even pixel avatars need pelvic distraction.

off-topic: How is FF:dissidia, aero?
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 am

It's great. Playing the main characters from Final Fantasy 1-10 is fun, plus you can play as the main villains from each game. I think the villains part doesn't have a storyline itself, but just a character you can play as to fight in the arcade-mode. I haven't played all of the stories, so only time will tell.

But I'm a little sad at how little exploring there is to do. It's really a board game then you engage battle pieces for arcade-style fighting. You can record each fight, and edit them as well. I think they have all the character personalities down also, but I can only speak for FF7, FF8, and FF10. The way their character changes is sped up, because there are only 5 phases to each character's storyline.

+5 Wisdom Glasses? No no no no, I think you need +91479234 Intelligence Clothes Razz
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 9:04 pm

Well, if they were going to put all FF characters in the game, it's obvious they wouldn't be able to make a full out map or something to explore, and if they did, it would get pretty damn repetitive.
I think they meant for it to be a game for FF fans who want to see all their fave characters kick ass. I would have got it, but my psp's shot, and I'm more of a fan of the stories than the characters.
FF XIII looks to be nice though. May be worth saving up $300 for a ps3 now.

I wear +91479234 Intelligence clothes everyday, the +5 Wisdom glasses are for special occasions. I also break out the +10 Caffeine coffee for all-nighters.
Back to top Go down
Sazun
Fever
Fever

Donuts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:11 am

How many CBT do we really need. Its kinda ridiculous to have so many. Well the maze was real simple so I'm just gonna do the facebook one i guess.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 am

I don't know, how long does a CBT typically last anyways? If it's like something around 3-4 months, they have it nailed down. They really should have put in EVERYTHING they wanted us to test and see how it went from there. I really wonder why they wouldn't. Less for them to look at maybe.

True Mike, I mean Sephiroth vs. Cloud? Cecil Vs. Golbez? Tidus vs.Jecht? Etc. Plus you can play as either? Time to kick some hero/villain ass Very Happy.

You wear those clothes everyday? Ugh, I can smell you all the way here. So go get a 5.0 GPA for it to be worthwhile. Oh and don't forget the donuts with that coffee. Otherwise I'll stalk you again D:

I think it's also coming out for the Xbox360, FFXIII I mean. The only difference would be that there is a special edition called FFXIII Verus or something, and the main character is male instead of female. I haven't read up on it for awhile so each system might have both.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:43 am

Oh? it's coming out for the xbox 360 as well? I always thought sony had sole dibs on FF games.
It feels weird. Like Halo coming out for ps3. Still, if I'm going to save up money for a new console, I'd get the ps3 anyways, even with the recent xbox price cuts.
Xbox Live = Money = Lose.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Cooldown Events for WK Left_bar_bleue0/15Cooldown Events for WK Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:31 pm

Agreed, Xbox fails IMO
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:25 pm

Now I feel sad I have an Xbox360.

But I'm a Halo fanatic so I went with xbox. Don't really like the selection of games on the PS3 too much, feels like I haven't seen any commercials for recent PS3 games.
Back to top Go down
Sazun
Fever
Fever

Donuts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 pm

Well i dont feel to sad that i have a 360 but I would of bought a PS3 first if it wasnt for the fact that it was like 600. Well i still plan on getting one anways(YAY GODOFWAR3).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooldown Events for WK   Cooldown Events for WK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooldown Events for WK
Page 1 of 1