Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.

Go down 
+3
Zarow
Aerosophicall
Dumbfounded
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue5/7Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue1/10Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty
PostSubject: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. L_681e328d620b43fe89d3d73322f15cc0
Yeah, thats me. Don't really care what you think.

Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. L_cd9b1a7334284cbebec136ee17ebbb91
And that's my ever so trustworthy acoustic guitar. (I play guitar if you didn't know)

Anyways, for those of you don't know. I'm a 16 year old insomniac (insomnia is a sleeping disorder that makes it almost impossible to fall asleep, there's no cure but there is the good old sleeping pills), a junior in high school with only 1.5 or 2 credits (and I need 22 to graduate). I like making music, and doing creative things. I've been improving my artwork a lot, I kinda have always wanted to try out graffiti. It always looks sick. I have a LOT of freetime so I learn a lot of random stuff. I've been reading proverbs lately. I watch a lot of movies, if you want a recommendation or a site to watch movies for free just ask me. My all time favorite movies are: #1. Fight Club, #2. Tekkonkinkreet (the quote under my siggy is from it), #3. Haven't really found a movie worth it to put here, but for now it'd be Training Day or Butterfly Effect. I listen to a weird combination of music. I listen to Hip-Hop, Death Metal, Progressive, and Video Game Metal. Those are my favorite genres in no particular order. What I don't like is Thrash Metal, Metalcore, Hardcore (wannabe metal Evil or Very Mad), basically any core genres, Country, Techno, and basically all electronic genres except for some Electronica (such as Ratatat). No offense if I offended you with that hardcore comment. My all time favorite bands are: Dethklok, Cunninlynguists, Powerglove, Buckethead, This Will Destroy You, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, and DJ-Delinquent (Newgrounds artist). I'm a pyro, I burnt the inside of my pocket because I couldn't stop playing with the lighter in it. I wanted light my twenty dollar bill on fire, but my friends wouldn't let me. They took my money away. I often climb onto rooftops and look at stars when I can't sleep some nights (when my pills don't work of course). My timezone is (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time. I am a pretty talkative and friendly person, so feel free to chat it up with me sometime.

Any questions?

That pretty much covers everything you need or want to know, I posted this so then new and old guild members could get to know me better and so it's easier to strike up a conversation with me. It'll make the guild that much more likable and enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue100/100Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue10/10Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Haha, looks like my stalking powers worked because I already knew some of that, not all though. Ah, for some reason when I first saw your pic, I thought you looked like Fred, the guy that made those popular videos on youtube.

Looking cool o-o. For the record I can never say terms like cute, pretty, handsome etc. I won't allow it for some reason. Anyway time to go back into my hidey-hole, but one more thing.

*Hands Rhoku a dollar*

I'll be back in five minutes, so watch that for me okay?
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Smile wanted to see what you looked like but i just never bothered to ask. drunken
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue5/7Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue1/10Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:16 am

haha. well thanks, i figured you already knew all of that Aero. hm, actually now that i think about it, you know me the most. :O

Cool? lol its fine, i didn't expect any compliments. Razz

i kinda had a hunch people wanted to know what i looked like >.>
thats the reason for the pictures, they're both like 2 months old. i still look the same though.
stupid crappy phone camera quality though.
Back to top Go down
BlindSoul
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:21 am

Great, Now i got enough info to stalk you!
Nice pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Wonder-Port.com
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue100/100Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue10/10Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Of course, a stalker should know it's target the best. Ryan... you can be my apprentice stalker, I've been stalking him since a few months/weeks ago. Razz

Quick to the SSS cave!

Anyway, I knew you liked the more metal side of things, but I'm not really familiar with all types of music. I barely break out of R&B, Hip Hop, or classical.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Left_bar_bleue0/15Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Aerowantsyourpantswhat.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:08 pm

Damn right. I stole it to Mark I gave it to Mark again. He won't give it back again. But a new twist: A Puma ate your pants while he wasn't looking. The end
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:09 pm

lol. i punch the puma in the gut until he gives them back.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:01 am

Bleh, Puma vomit, have to wonder what they eat though... Then again you always have your tidey-whities.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:50 pm

Rhoku is cute, pretty, and handsome.
If I was a girl or a homosexual guy I'd be all over you.

Why is our guild infested with stalkers? Don't be posers. Nobody can out-stalk beans.
and I just had to lol @ Cunninlynguists.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:19 pm

lmao. thanks doughnut. Razz

and hm, i have no clue. its turning into a stalking guild. D: but true. beans are the ultimate stalkers.

why lol @ Cunninlynguists? they're pretty good, i'd probably replace them with Sandpeople though(better hip hop crew
/artist).

Last edited by Rhoku on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:54 pm

True that Mike, beans are the magical fruit that make you toot, but I can never hear anything from them. Darn, I was hoping no one would point that out too Mad

Let's see, what's the stalking member count up to... 3 I think? To the SSS cave!
Back to top Go down
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 am

Rhoku you are pretty cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:34 am

Thanks. its been awhile since ive seen you around here. Razz
Back to top Go down
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:41 am

Rhoku wrote:
Thanks. its been awhile since ive seen you around here. Razz
:[ busy with all my classes.. taking like 19 credits this semester.. also need to work on graduate school applications. >.<;
I wish I was still in high school :[
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:44 am

haha. im sorry.
i hope you find some time to relax with all the stuff you have to do.
im just being your average insomniac and stabbing and shooting time on the computer(aka killing time).
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:04 am

Good luck with that Misa, we're still in recession (I think?) so, probably better to stay in school for now. :L
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:08 pm

Aerosophical wrote:
Good luck with that Misa, we're still in recession (I think?) so, probably better to stay in school for now. :L

too bad "staying in school" is expensive =/
I wish I was out of high school.
Class is the boring.
Back to top Go down
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:04 am

Doughnut wrote:
Aerosophical wrote:

too bad "staying in school" is expensive =/
I wish I was out of high school.
Class is the boring.

Oh yes we are still in recession. unemployment rate jumped all the way up to 10% and it will not go down to the way before until 2016. I'm gonna be in school for a while haha.

Also I never paid for school in my life, yay for scholarships and all that money floating around in the NY education system lol.
If I get into a PhD program next year, I will get a couple thousand a month as a stipend.. they pay PhD kids so they don't have to work side jobs i think..

Application process is a biitchhh >.<;
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:11 am

*coughyou-guys-hijacked-my-introduction-threadcough* D:<

Yeah, that's going to be you. Twisted Evil
Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Depressingweek2
Back to top Go down
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 pm

LOL Rhoku LOLOLOL hopefully not XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.   Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Everything you need to know about your Co-leader, Rhoku.
Page 1 of 1