Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Scary Movies Anyone?

Go down 
+2
Dumbfounded
Doughnut
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue10/10Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Scary Movies Anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:38 pm

I'm renting one tmrw, since me and a friend pick out one movie each every Halloween, and watch them through midnight.

I have a few ideas; wondered if any of y'all have any particular suggestions.

A knock-your-socks-off-your-heart-stopped-body scary please.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue5/7Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue1/10Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:57 pm

lol all scary movies are fail.
like seriously. no scary movies are actually scary.

there's the jumpy kind, which are not scary. and then there's the "ooooh watch out for the (insert random "scary" thing here). and then the watch out for the mass murderer and try to escape but fail epicly because you have to take a shower, gather your friends, check out random houses, walk towards the weird noses, go out in the woods to make out, and all the other horror movie cliches here.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue100/100Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue10/10Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:08 am

But surely there must be some well-made horror flicks out there.

I'm not that much a horror fan. In fact, they scare the bejeebus out of me.
That's what makes it so fun to watch for one day a year.

I brought the Texas Chainsaw Massacre last year which was pretty intense, but my friend brought this insane Japanese movie. My mind was fucked till New Years. I seriously lost sleep from the movie due to nightmares.

All that said, predictable, cliched movies are fine, as long as they can "scare" y'know?
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue5/7Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue1/10Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:11 am

well, i can't recommend any scary movies. i only can recommend epicly/amazingly good movies. which the horror genre instantly falls out of unless i see a good one. well zombieland was good, but it was certainly not a horror movie (they classified it as horror and comedy. its basically just an action movie honestly.)
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Scary Movies Anyone? Left_bar_bleue0/15Scary Movies Anyone? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:58 am

Zombieland was fun.

Halloween 2 was gory.

I heard Paranormal activity was scary buts in in the movies.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
HolyAbyssal
Hot
Hot
HolyAbyssal

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:05 am

Texas Chainsaw Massacre.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:52 am

We ended up watching the Ring(lul we both brought the same movie).
I will never accept a horror movie from someone else again.

I will not be able to sleep for a while.
fijiapples
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:32 am

lol.
scary movies aren't scary though.
imo, fight club would've made a much better choice ;P
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:05 pm

Lol. I get scared easily i would say so watching movies like those are usually really scary to me. :X But its fun to watch with other people.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:21 am

I can't even watch something minor like.. Resident Evil Degeneration by myself. It's animated and not particularly scary, but it's a bit shocking sometimes.

Completely forgot about the typical scary movies though like Jeepers Creepers, saw, Boogeyman, Freddy Vs. Jason etc.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:17 am

I can't stomach the classics.
You'd think they'd be less scary than some of the high-end flicks we can churn out nowadays, but there's a certain air to them that scares the cinnamons out of me.

Doesn't mean cinnamon like Paranormal Activity doesn't scare the bahjeebuses outta me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary Movies Anyone?   Scary Movies Anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scary Movies Anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Grassy Outskirts :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: