Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Im going to be on wonderking now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuckonDis
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

Im going to be on wonderking now Empty
PostSubject: Im going to be on wonderking now   Im going to be on wonderking now Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:46 am

Title says it all i need invite to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Im going to be on wonderking now Left_bar_bleue100/100Im going to be on wonderking now Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Im going to be on wonderking now Left_bar_bleue10/10Im going to be on wonderking now Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Im going to be on wonderking now   Im going to be on wonderking now Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:13 am

Just whisper Rhoku or Walter.
If you don't know their igns, I'm sure there's a thread in the general section you can check.

"ign to whisper.

e.g. "Rhoku Invite me yo. FIYAHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Im going to be on wonderking now   Im going to be on wonderking now Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 am

I'll try to add you. I haven't seen rhoku or walter on lately (or anyone for that matter) :X So i'll try this evening if they haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im going to be on wonderking now   Im going to be on wonderking now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im going to be on wonderking now
Page 1 of 1