Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Recruiting Campaign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue10/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/15Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

Recruiting Campaign Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:11 pm

OKAY! Well this forum has been a ghost town lately, so I thought of doing something to get it back to the old times. You can thank Thien for this too ^^ I am starting up a recruiting campaign. What this means is as members of Overdrive, we will complete several tasks that will enhance our popularity. In CBT, to be honest, we were one of the lower ranks. Actually maybe middle since we did win a GW against Rawrful? Anyways, in OBT we have to be #1.

I know that seems a little tough, but have you ever heard the saying go big or go home? To be the man you have to beat the man? If you aim for the moon you'll like get on the stars or something? We have to believe ( sounds corny I know but its true X_X ) that we can be the top. I want YOU guys to have that sort of attitude. With it, we will be unstoppable.

Now, I have assigned you guys groups and tasks that you will complete. HOPEFULLY, you guys will check in and read this so you know that I am actually counting on you for something. If you really can't make it, PM me and I will give you an exception. But that is only for emergencies. Believe me, this isn't rocket science.

Recruiting Campaign

Task One: Be Active on the Guild Thread.
Members Assigned: All
Task Info: This one is easy. Try and just post anything on the guild thread from time to time. If your just browsing the forums, go to the thread. Maybe bookmark it? This will help boost us up on the WK forums, and attract intellegent members ( assuming they are smart if they go to the guild forums to look for a guild ) If they want it a reliable, good guild, they will look on the forums.

Task Two:
Signatures
Members Assigned: Some
Task Info: Ok if you don't have a sig, thats fine. Just use those userbars that I gave you awhile ago ( General Section thread ) If you already have a sig that you like, you don't have to do it. Also, maybe you can add a little message like "Join the guild Overdrive!" or something. If you are active on the forums, this will attract some people.

Task Three: PM's
Members: Ice Clan
Task Info: Yep, first task for the Ice Clan! ( I will announce the official members of the clan soon ) How exciting, you will all be flamed for being an annoying prick. JK lmfao. Your task is to just PM some new people, that you think may be interested in the guild. Be as nice as possible. The rest is up to you.

That's all I can think of since my hand hurts.

Last edited by Reverb on Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue5/5Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Lol... thanks for mentioning me -looks embarassed- anyways, yes, this is a ghost town.
At least when you are on the computer using myspace, facebook and all that stuff, open a new tab or window just for this. So then if someone new comes, he knows that this guild is active. Even though... we know what is truth is.
So yeah. Just be online.
BTW, I need active people's yahoo messenger or aim. So I can communicate.
You don't have to give it out if you don't want to.
Here's mine: duc_thien080194@yahoo.com.vn for yahoo messenger and email, and ducthien080194 for aim.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue5/7Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue1/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:05 am

im usually always on these forums, and sometimes the WK. ill try and be more active on the guild thread on the officaial WK forums. also, looks like i'll get cracking on a new Overdrive promotional sig.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue100/100Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue10/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:17 am

Holy cow, just found out I'm now leader of the Pure clan, so looks like it's time to start recruiting. Thien, my AIM is the same as my forum name.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue100/100Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 am

can yahoo messenger still do stuff with msn messenger?

If your yahoo messenger wants to do my msn, it's mmp23456@msn.com.

We need to make a forum game called Ghostzombie Town.
Get crackin' Walter.

I'll try and post on the official WK forums once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:04 am

Ah... looks like everyone has a yahoo messenger, maybe I should get one...
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 am

Stick with aim. or some universal messenger.

It's not worth changing messengers just because "everyone" has that one, because odds are someone doesn't. You'll want to change again. Or just use Facebook/Myspace.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:16 am

Hm. I don't really use any to begin with so it's not very major for me to change. By that, I mean I don't consistently go on one for it to be a big deal. Facebook anyone? Not really a fan of Myspace, just signed up for it for a WK event.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:35 am

Social Networking sites don't sit well with me. -gasp

and yes. I am a high school student -gasp

I find them to be too much of a hassle especially when all the people you actually would have talked to go to your school or live around you. -gasp-gasp

Keep gasping for air until you drop dead -gasp
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:21 am

Well, I've set my quota for at least 10 PMs a day. I've written down the WK forum names of the people, so I don't accidentally re-invite them :3

Unfortunately for me, I created a semi-long recruitment ad. So if they have a short attention span like I do... %(*)@#! is that a spider?! Oh it was just a black speck on my wall.

On a side note... surprisingly, my post count here is around 2 posts away from my WK forum account. @_@
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue5/7Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue1/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:25 am

hm.
good job Aero. Very Happy
and well, i still don't think my 90 something posts in one day has been beaten on these forums legitly. meaning without the dice. >.>

so at least i hold that record.
Back to top Go down
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
HP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue5/5Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/10Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Hmm. Something is wrong with us. We have 10 semi-active members.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Recruiting Campaign Left_bar_bleue0/15Recruiting Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 11:41 pm

So, how is progress doing guys?
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 am

Well, so far I've tried to avoid PMing those with guilds, but unfortunately, the WK forum doesn't show their signature. Plus the only people I assumed are guild less have a low post-count; so hard to tell if they'll check their inbox. Still working on recruiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting Campaign   Recruiting Campaign Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruiting Campaign
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: General-
Jump to: