Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

I think I am done with the format of the site.

Go down 
+4
FallenEdge
Dumbfounded
Doughnut
Barrage
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Rate it.
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap25%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 pm

Wow.

New theme rocks.
Do we need that little description next to the banner though?
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/15I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:23 pm

I can't change that.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:24 pm

Can't we even remove it completely? Maybe that would be better.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/15I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:26 pm

I tried, there is absolutely no way.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

I think you have four options.

1) Make the banner larger and completely take out the description.
2) Take out the description and center the banner.
3) Make the banner smaller/center it and add the description at the bottom of the banner.
4) A combination of any of the other options.

Edit: Just read what you said. I cannot believe it took me three minutes just to post this. No

Last edited by Aerosophical on Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:29 pm

That's so strange Sad
It sticks out, but I can get over it.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:30 pm

The banner and description have a special BBS coding or w/e that comes with this format ( the yellow borders, the pictures, etc. ) and I can't get into that. I will try maybe getting another format and changing the color of that to yellow.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:34 pm

Sounds complicated.
Good luck Smile

We don't appreciate you enough. Have a donut.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 pm

Thank you for the doughnut.

And I finished.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:43 pm

Great!
That's how I imagined it.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:44 pm

So you made the banner larger and added the description at the bottom. The layout looks more... neat.

Good shows, jolly good show!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:53 pm

Smile

Valgaard, do you mind making one last repeatable frozen tundra background? :O
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:56 pm

I think the contrast in intensity is pretty funny Smile
Looks nice either way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I am done with the format of the site.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3