Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Share | 

Something for the Overdrive-rs.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
5/5  (5/5)
EXP:
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:41 pm

Last night, I was thinking about WK in general, and some about our guild. And so I came up with something.
I don't want to post it on WK forum just yet, just want you guys' opinions first.

- A guild storage: So everyone in the guild can help others in different ways like: ores, equipments, items if we are in different cities. And all of us who played CBT knows that everyone needs more spaces for storage. If everyone thinks this idea is okay, I'm probably going to post it in WK forum. (BTW, I don't know if it has this feature or not, cuz I haven't been in an actual guild, so if it already has this feature, my bad)

- How is the guild going to work out: this is the complicated part. I don't know if the leaders have mentioned anything so I'm just going to make the leaders make this clear to everyone, old and new. BTW, next phase is coming real soon. I think. Here are the confusions:

*Are we going to start out individually, wait for leaders to make a guild, or we are going to stick together and donate to make a guild?

*Are we going to recruit people when we are starting out? Any requirements? (Even though I read the "Yeh, it's back, and .... to talk to")

*When we have a guild, are we going to be individualists or we are going to help others out?

*Which one is more important? To better oneself or to better the whole guild?

I personally played different games, met different people. Each guild is different from others. So I just want to know this guild better before making any false statements.

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
EXP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 pm

There are no guild banks in WK as far as I know. But you might want to add limits, in case there are some people who just joined any kind of guild just to get their stuff. I don't know how this works in other games though. Maybe a request permission type of thing.

How the guild is going to work out---> This is really dependent if the next phase is CBTIV or OBT. OBT= Probable wipe, and in that case we're probably going to do what we did for CBTIII. That was basically try to get money as quick as you can and donate it towards the guild. I just grinded Mark repeatedly, so I stuck by myself to get the necessary cash. I think the others did stick together, not sure about them. They could've always just long-ranged party for the PP and then turned it in for the zed.

When we have the guild we'll be helping each other out whether it's quests, money, or something else.

Recruiting---> Dependent on Walter mainly. I remember on one particular day we got megaphones, he shouted it to the whole B3 channel and we got 7 new recruits or so.

IMO it's better to better the whole guild. Bettering oneself is rather tiring and kind of pointless. I like the feeling you get when helping others so maybe that's why. Plus if you're in a guild anyway it's nice to interact and help each other once in awhile. Why else be in a guild? Just for the sake of a title over your head?

Interesting thoughts Thien, kind of like a survey. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:38 am

yeah, basically all of what Aero said above. ;P

also, i don't know specifically my power on a guild basis. such as, am i allowed to run random events, call meetings, add or make rules, recruit people, make announcements, run pvp tournaments, challenge other guilds, and etc.

i think i should know the powers i gain as being co-leader, but ive basically been playing like a typical guild member with a little added bonus of being able to contact the leader immediately and have him take in my suggestions.

so, if Walter happens to read this, it'd be nice to have that cleared up for me before OBT. Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
HP:
5/5  (5/5)
EXP:
0/10  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm

And there is one more HUGE thing I just thought of.

Crafting system: As far as I know, one person can only choose 1 type. I know you're thinking about making different characters and stuff. But is it worth it? I mean instead of putting mastery (which everyone wants) into 1 character, now you put them into 2 or more, which greatly lowers the mastery in each.

It would be great if each of us can be -master- in each type. So if one needs earring, he just brings materials to someone that has that type of crafting. Same for armor and weapons and alchemy.

For alchemy, the drop chance of bars and ingots is low (for all I know). So 1-2 person in our guild can get alchemy crafting and help the guild craft ores => bars. That's better than buying it from strangers right? Better for crafter ( getting mastery), better for the other person too (less money spent).

It's okay if one doesn't want to involve in this. He doesn't have to. But if one has high mastery, the craft results will get better right?

Consider this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
0/15  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:10 pm

I'll try and summarize.

*Are we going to start out individually, wait for leaders to make a guild, or we are going to stick together and donate to make a guild?
-It depends.

*Are we going to recruit people when we are starting out? Any requirements? (Even though I read the "Yeh, it's back, and .... to talk to")
-No req.

*When we have a guild, are we going to be individualists or we are going to help others out?
-You should know this, help each other.

*Which one is more important? To better oneself or to better the whole guild?
-Whole guild.

It really depends if it is OBT or CBT. We are going to take it by ear.

View user profile http://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for the Overdrive-rs.   

Back to top Go down

Something for the Overdrive-rs.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: Suggestions-
Jump to: