Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Share | 

COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm

Well, as most of you know. The new guild name is Rhythm. With a new guild name, we will be establishing a new set of rules, new artwork/banners, new catchphrases, new clan names, a new guild thread in the Official WK Forums, and a new member base.

Essentially, we will be taking mistakes we made in Overdrive, learn from them, and then fix them so we will not encounter the same problem again. Although, we need your help. Basically, anything that can be suggested about the new guild will be taken into consideration. If you think we should set a level requirement, or an activity requirement, then provide your reasons as to why and we'll consider putting it in. You guys can help shape the guild. Also, we do need a new banner. Too bad Val's busy, I'm sure he'd love to create us one in his freetime.

MY SUGGESTIONS

-A low level requirement such as 30, some exceptions. This will make the guild's average level essentially higher, and as our average level rises, so will our level requirement. Usually members stick around in a guild with high levels, and if someone grinds to 50 they should also be an active person.

-A low forum post requirement. This will make the guild's forum more active and lively. This will make those people that apply and then never post around again, have to come back and post like 2 times a week, exception being that if your super busy or on vacation or the likes. The more one person talks, the more everyone gets to know them. Makes us more close knit.

-An in-game activity requirement with exceptions. This one I think we should most definitely implement. I don't mean be on every day or get kicked. I mean a maybe 2 or 3 times a week possibly. Or we could do the, if your active enough that someone can recall you being on somewhat often, then your active enough. Though this will whittle away the join and play for a day quitters.

-A more in-depth application. I say that we need to ask the player more questions about the game. Such as, class, level, time zone, what time are you usually on, how much do you usually play, do you pvp, and the likes. It will be more like an actual application, and can make sure we will get members that stay a while. A MUST QUESTION ON OUR APPLICATION: Will you be active in CBT phases, or only in OBT and beyond? This way we know if a member is waiting for OBT or will be joining us for our CBT shenanigans.

-Higher level leader. GOGOGOGOGOWALTER.

-No alts in guild rule. Would be best to get people's main character in our guild. Also, preventing any excess alts from joining makes us seem more active as there is less offline characters at a time.

-Clan's need to be worked on. At the moment, they aren't used at all basically. Except for that one project. Asign more projects like that and Clans will help us be more organized and unique.

-We need to create more events. More events makes us seem more fun thus more active members. Remember our parties? we need more. More memories. Walter and I really do listen to you guys, suggest an event and we'll most likely do it. Right now, we are planning an event though.

-Last but not least, YOU. We need all our original and founding members. Leave overdrive in-game and whisper Dumbfounded, Saffron, Barrage, or BeastSummoner to get an invite to Rhythm. Those are the only four that are in at the moment. So come on over.

Last edited by Dumbfounded on Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:44 pm

I'll try my hand at a banner if I get the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm

thats our banner right now, if you think you can do better then by all means do. if you want to try and do better. then go ahead as well. just take that image, and open it up in the program you use, and paint over it. because thats the perfect size.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:42 am

Erm, we are keeping this guild name right? I hope we don't change again in OB (unless it is eternal hahaha xD)

Oh and nice banner, I like it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:19 am

yeah we're keeping this guild name. Razz

and the only thing i dont like is the pink glow around the text o.o

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:49 pm

Me fiddling wit phtoshop. might work more on it later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 pm

:O

wow sas. nice work. i like that.
might actually put that in the wk thread right now.

EDIT:

Sas, can you make it a little bit smaller? like 10% or 20% less big. and then it will fit the wk thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Yeah, can't do it till tomorrow though. (school has photoshop, I don't)
Ill make some still versions for sigs too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
5/7  (5/7)
EXP:
1/10  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 pm

alright thats cool.

thats going to be the banner for our wk thread. did you check it out yet?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:02 pm

Yeah I saw. Wanna put credit for the banner in the notes at the bottom?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.   

Back to top Go down

COME TELL US WHAT YOU THINK/WANT! Rhythm Suggestion Thread.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1