Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Ruler of the Free World?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue10/10Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Ruler of the Free World? Empty
PostSubject: Ruler of the Free World?   Ruler of the Free World? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 am

Admin wrote:
Well you waited, and here it is! Fast right? It is hard working on the site while posting. If only the cooldown for CBT II to start would be this fast.

This is going to be in-depth, because I am looking for the best of the best. Please answer the questions as thorough as possible.

afro

I. Intro

1. What is your name? Do you mean Mike or Doughnut?
2. Age? 16
3. Location? Atlanta. EST if that's what you needed
4. Gender? Maleman. hyuk hyuk.
5. What school do you attend? ( HS, college, etc. ) Junior in HS
6. What grade are you in? um. -counts- DAMN I don't have enough fingers anymore! The number after 10
7. What are your hobbies? Cooking. Reading. Rpgs.
8. Favorite type of music? Electric pop-synth. I could go for any genre given the right mood though. As long as it's quality.
9. Do you like sports? I got game. I quit when sports became a contact affair around middle school, thouh. Touching sweaty guys doesn't bode well with me. Even so, I do enjoy a good football game. (That's right, I do watch sweaty guys in uniform tackle eachother every Sunday)
10. If so, what is your favorite sport? Basketball
11. Have you played any sports? Basketball
12. Do you play an instrument? What is your favorite band? I play the triangle at a maestro level. Owl City is my fave for now. My tastes in bands(music) change every few weeks.
13. If so, what is it? I see what you did here. A subtle iq test to see if we're smart, huh? Well I'm not fooled. Owl City is still my favorite instrument.

Game-Related

It is crucial that you answer honestly.

14. Do you manage your time wisely? Answer honestly. I once spent 4 hours in a library working on a paper. I got one paragraph done. I manage time extremely well when I only have one minute left to the deadline.
15. How many hours do you plan to spend on WK? What one does not know now, he will know after he's done. and stuff. did that make sense. wtf. I assume you mean hours a day? I can spend up to six hours on a weekend day if I so wish. However, I am asian with overbearing parents going into my junior year of highschool. Weekdays will be stressful. I may come on to chat. If I do, you may take it as evidence for my answer to question 14.
16. Do you plan on devoting time and effort on helping improve the guild? What I lack in time I make up for in effort. That's what I said to my last girlfriend LUL... wait
Quote :
What are some plans you want to do to help the guild improve? Hopefully, I can bring more people closer together if you want such a close-knit guild. I'm also not afraid to advertise the guild shamelessly with my body(wut?) if you want a larger, more recognizable guild. You want to be hated? I can flame with the best of firemen(Firemen put out flames. I'm stupid. Who wants to be hated anyways?) Wait. You wanted plans? hm.

Events are my specialty. You may not have noticed, but my mind wanders to places. Not to Africa, not to australia, not even to Jupiter. My mind wanders to the deep recesses of my brain. Inside my house. I dream with my eyes open. What was I going at? Whenever I have free time, I'll think of fun **** to do. thx

Will expand on this if you want me to.

Make question 17 as detailed as possible. I made it extremely detailed. Notice the bold underlining strikethrough? You probly didn't, but now you know now, don't you know?

18. What class do you plan on being after beta? Rogue>Knave hopefully.
19. Are you willing to donate money to the guild? Will you? If you mean in game money, I love to share the love. If you mean real life money, will sharing my love suffice? It's worth 100$/night.
20. Why are my balls itchy? Anything else you want to add to improve your chances? Whatever you do, do not type "jock itch" into google images. DONT DO IT Vote Doughnut. I can humor. ty

I will PM the winners of this round once the time has come.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue10/10Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue0/15Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Free World?   Ruler of the Free World? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Funny application, I lol'd hard at the subtle iq test. I didn't even notice lmao. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue100/100Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Free World?   Ruler of the Free World? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:49 pm

lol
Writing this amused me as well.

Don't consider my application too seriously though.
I won't have the time to play as much on the weekdays, and may be limited on the weekend. I think a more active leader will serve the guild better.

Regard me as the funny doughnut guy who logs on every once in a while.
(or the not funny one, if you enjoy tears Sad)
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Ruler of the Free World? Left_bar_bleue0/15Ruler of the Free World? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Free World?   Ruler of the Free World? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:57 pm

I will considered any application if they are the best. I am not having a biased opinion when it comes to this.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruler of the Free World?   Ruler of the Free World? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruler of the Free World?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: Leader Applications-
Jump to: