Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Share | 

My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt   Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:37 am

I. Intro

1. What is your name?
Sasquatch (or do you want irl name) Aaron

2. Age?
17, 18 in 13 day...

3. Location?
Rhode Island

4. Gender?
male (thats the one with a penis right?)

5. What school do you attend? ( HS, college, etc. )
graduated HS planning to attend new englan tech

6. What grade are you in?
see above

7. What are your hobbies?
creating MOCs (my own creations) with my legos, collecting transformers, wasting time

8. Favorite type of music?
various forms of rock, and a miniscule amount of rap

9. Do you like sports?
kinda

10. If so, what is your favorite sport?
dodgeball is pretty fun though I haven't played in years. vollyball isn't too bad either. (I dont watch sports)

11. Have you played any sports?
Not on any actual teams.

12. Do you play an instrument?If so, what is it?
I'm more the logically inclined type of person rather than artistic.

13. What is your favorite band?
Rage Against the Machine

Game-Related

It is crucial that you answer honestly.

14. Do you manage your time wisely? Answer honestly.
When given a deadline regardles of whether I procrastinate, I do what it takes to acheive the task within the given time frame.

15. How many hours do you plan to spend on WK? a lot (I cant't actually specify too much because it could change day to day) at least 4-6 (up to 10-12)daily once things settle down more or less depending events, school, or if I find a job.

16. Do you plan on devoting time and effort on helping improve the guild?
Of course, why else would I ask to be a leader? For the glory? Thats just crazy. Wink

17. What are some plans you want to do to help the guild improve? I hope to keep this guild as community in which all can get along and anyone seeking to improve their wonderking expierience may join us. I also enjoy helping others with their quests. I would like to also organize some events like tournaments(both for fun and for prizes) because this guild needs to be for than just talking and partying. Considering keeping the masses is an important factor, I'd work on what needs/oppinions they have for improvements or eventsd.

18. What class do you plan on being after beta?
wizard, heres hoping they tweek it in a good way

19. Are you willing to donate money to the guild? Will you? real money or in game money? cause I'm pretty much broke irl. In game I'll give whatever I can (once i get my potion funds in order, damn mp consumption for mages)

20. Why are my balls itchy? Anything else you want to add to improve your chances?
Well I'm very observant, nonbiased, and i got a lot of free time for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
100/100  (100/100)
EXP:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:09 am

Nice application. Oh wow... you used the P word, I hope you know there are children present! (I think) D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt   Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:20 am

I think we're all mature enough to handle the occasional crude joke, or at least we should be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
0/15  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt   Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Very well written guide, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt   

Back to top Go down

My application (redoing after accidentally closeing page 3/4 through firsrt attempt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1