Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Valgaards Artwork

Go down 
+4
Barrage
Aerosophicall
Doughnut
Valgaard
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 pm

Talk about scary. affraid

The O in overdrive looks like a Q for some reason though.

Great job (as usual) Val.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:15 pm

Another nice banner. Istill prefer the elemantal stuff though. I think it just flows better.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Created an elemental banner again.
Named it: "Celtic Earth".
It has a nice calm and neutral aura.
Check it out at the first page!

EDIT: It comes with an avatar of course.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/15Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Overdrive. Giving you the shivers since 2009.

Haha I love all of them, it is great that your making these, but why? I can't really put them up on the site...
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

To improve myself, entertain you guys and like I stated in the first post:
I can upload them in sig-size and you all could use them e.g. in WKForums to represent our guild.
Imagine all of us would have different Overdrive-Sigs in WKForums. It would attract even more people Wink
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/15Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

I see, sweet. I just realized, if our guild grows larger they could be for making more clans.

Also, can I request a musical one for my clan? =P It would be cool if once we had a full clan we had all the names of our elite members on it.

The design I am looking for is a black and white background, a musical measure. Maybe the text could be made up of musical notes or script, idc, have fun with it. The rest of the details can be up to you.

Oh, and put "Keyboard Master Falco" or anything cool that represents my name on the page.

Now, only follow this if you want to do it at all. xD Don't follow it exactly either, I am just giving you an idea.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:29 pm

Falco wrote:
I just realized, if our guild grows larger they could be for making more clans.

I could do that, yeah. But do we really want it?
The groups/clans we thought of until now, are enough.
One clan which will be the hardcore gamers (Fire), one clan which maintains our forum and organizes (Ice) and one clan which helps out new people (Electricity). That's a very nice an useful subdivision.

As for your personal sig: I will try it some time soon for sure, but I can't promise I will be able to create the text out of musical notes. Would you like something similar compared to the already existing Retro-header concerning the objects? More/less density?
Or should I just surprise you? xD
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:35 pm

No, I don't mean make news ones, I mean use your existing ones. That's only if the guild is huge, like 50 active people.

Thank you, I just realized that are sub-divisions are actually very balanced and will help maintain the guild while still having fun.

Personal Sig: Surprise me. XD I just posted those ideas as a guideline, if you wish to throw them away do so.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:14 pm

I wanted to thank MeltingIce for using my Ice-Signature in the WKForums!

Spread the love everyone!
Back to top Go down
Impulse
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Overdrive Retro-style. Always love something that's done in a Vector style for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 4:11 pm

Impulse wrote:
Overdrive Retro-style. Always love something that's done in a Vector style for some reason.

Thank you, I appreciate that Smile
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Your new sig looks so nice Val.
It's been a while since my eyes have been able to feast on your sigs.
For the past few days, they've been flooded with text and Fatass teachers who wear their pants too high.

I love all the little details that go into each of your sig.
Donuts!
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:26 am

Aww, thank you very much!
It's always a pleasure to read your comments about my art! Smile
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 am

A new header + avatar have been created!
Theme: Purity.
I uploaded them to the first page as always.

EDIT: I also rearranged the order of the art pieces. Firstly, the 4 elements (Fire, Water/Ice, Electricity, Earth). Secondly, everything else Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Impulse
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 am

Purity theme looks awesome. Almost mistook the d for a s lol
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah um last night it was like a forum party and I lost the code to the fire seamless. Is there a a way to get it back?
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Impulse wrote:
Purity theme looks awesome. Almost mistook the d for a s lol
Thank you very much! Smile

Falco wrote:
Yeah um last night it was like a forum party and I lost the code to the fire seamless. Is there a a way to get it back?

haha lol "Forum Party" sounds funny Very Happy

Sure, I don't delete something like that from my harddrive. Here you go:
Seamless fire background Type 1:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Firebackgroundseamless
Type 2:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Firebackgroundseamless2
Use whichever you like.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Forum Party... You should have seen it, talk about seizures. @_@

He put up like 3 different flashing backgrounds, put up a creepy picture of a girl, and finally used your celtic earth avatar as the background.

O.o The purity banner looks awesome. My two favorite colors as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Why does all the crazy stuff happen after I leave... Neutral

BANANA MAN
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:30 pm

Sasquatch wrote:
Why does all the crazy stuff happen after I leave... Neutral

I feel the same D:
I guess we didn't miss anything important though ... at least I hope that Very Happy
Just some fun Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/7Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:16 pm

its ok val, we'll probly have another party soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:55 pm

Val. Ima write an ode to your sigs when I get more time. I need something to metabolize my creative fluids. There's only so many different ways you can express Orgasmic in short posts.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:46 am

Doughnut wrote:
Val. Ima write an ode to your sigs when I get more time. I need something to metabolize my creative fluids. There's only so many different ways you can express Orgasmic in short posts.

Thanks, I'd appreciate that! Very Happy
I'm already curious about that ode :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Valgaards Artwork   Valgaards Artwork - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Valgaards Artwork
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3