Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second

Go down 
+9
Doctor
Dark
Nextar
doodskiller
Aerosophicall
Dumbfounded
Valgaard
Sasquatch
Doughnut
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Classes
Warrior
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Knight
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Thief
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Rogue
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Wizard
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Priest
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Archer
 15% [ 3 ]
Gunner
 5% [ 1 ]
I NEED MORE TIME TO THINK. IS IT THE RED WIRE OR THE GREEN ONE?
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Dark
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:15 pm

I disliked Rogue for one reason:
A mage uses lv15 Magic Shield, and you'll start hitting for 20/hit, at most, except for slow moves that are easily dodged.
Back to top Go down
Doctor
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:15 pm

im definetly going swordsman<knight<paladin all the way
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm

hm, after researching a little, im again undecided about which class to play D:
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:12 pm

I say, go for the one you want to play.

Considering the longevity of this cooldown, they should have fixed many bugs and there will probably be changes from the first CBT.
or ndoors is just worried that we were saying indoors too long, and implemented the "cooldown" period for our health.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:16 am

lol, I don't mind the cooldown at all Very Happy
its just I find it hard to choose classes.
I'll come to a decision before OBT,
I just need hands on experience with each to decide, which I cant do in cooldown
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:51 am

I made a mass of characters right before the cooldown started. If they mean what they say, all of them should be level 30. If not.. *shrugs*

I'd say you should go for the one you play the most, I'd assume there is a reason for you playing it so much in the first place.

you can always factor in your forte as well. Up close and personal, quick, or kill from far away.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:54 am

What if my forte is cooking and eating?
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:56 am

Then just create a character and buy a lot of recipes and cook for the guild. Twisted Evil

Hopefully you won't eat everything though before we can have some. Not really a class, so anything would be fine. Hooray! Looks like you don't have to decide on a class now!
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:07 am

As long as y'all do your own virtual dishes.
I'm not doing noones virtual dishes. Nuh-uh. No sir/ma'am Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:10 am

Don't worry we'll just have a sort of mazel tov thing happening. Though our guild expenses would go through the roof.... Just using your hands anyone?
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:15 am

I just rinse, throw in dishwasher.
Pretty easy to wash dishes nowadays, and it uses less water than handwashing to boot.
I dread the day our dishwasher breaks down.

Don't worry about guild expenses. Just kill some rabbits. For some reason their fur magnetically attracts coins.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:16 am

*ahem* a little off topic much?
my guild home channel thread got locked because everyone was off topic, hate to see it happen here Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:19 am

I think the reason rabbits reproduce a lot is because there is some scientist out there making robots that make them look like living, breathing animals.

I've never had a dishwasher, so I wonder...

Wow it looks like we have a full team of each job. Plus, it looks like I'm the only warrior here. Now I feel "special".

Elite, I swear, Doughnut and I are the hi-jackers of the threads. It feels like whatever thread we go into, it turns out to be waaaaaaaaaay off topic. lol!
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:24 am

It's almost like we're going rogue in this topic.

I see no off-topic intentions here.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:25 am

uh huh sure >.>
it happens with me too, only when someone else goes off topic though D:

anyways, your the only warrior? thats weird. usually theres way too many for anyones good.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:27 am

This is just based on the polls. Looks like we have 3 each of Rogues, Priests and Archers.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:29 am

I thought rogue would be least popular.
Guess I was wrong. Usually there are lots of priests/archers so I'm not too surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:30 am

I see.
this is the most amazing class ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkADN0Ebpo

lol, stupid hacker. oh well, its a nice sneak peak into some of the skills we'll be looking forward to.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

I'm ma be a Gunner(even though i voted for being a rogue...)
the Gunslinger skills sounds awsome, "Desperado".....and "OverKill" hmm...wonder what that does
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:36 am

Lmao I thought it was archer 1st job skills then I read the comments. Then again it felt like Archerers were pure awesomeness based on the praise everyone was giving them.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:38 am

Overkill is a four hit zooka, and desperado is where you jump into the air and spin around and unload your gun while flipping in the air. its pretty sick, its in the video.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 am

x3lit3x wrote:
I see.
this is the most amazing class ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGkADN0Ebpo

lol, stupid hacker. oh well, its a nice sneak peak into some of the skills we'll be looking forward to.

wonder wich one is "overkill" any ways this is an even stupider(more stupid what ever) hacker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzOT0KXm7Xg
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 am

It's the one around 0:08 I believe. Wow that guy is stupid, but it's not like he plays anymore so oh well.

Last edited by Aerosophical on Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:43 am

the very first skill used is overkill. Razz
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

So gunners start out with guns, and then they get bazookas?
Sounds like they should own anyone in the game.

What do they get next? A little red button?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next