Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Share | 

Overdrive's Official Inauguration Awards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
10/10  (10/10)
EXP:
0/15  (0/15)

PostSubject: Overdrive's Official Inauguration Awards   Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 am

Next Monday at 8:00pm(EST), Overdrive will hold it's first Leader Inauguration Ceremony, where two lucky and leading members of Overdrive will help me in running the guild. They will hold an Inaugural Speech, telling their members what they will do in the future, and thanking them for voting.

Overdrive is a democracy, we want the people to choose, so our guild revolves around you guys. This is why we want as many people as possible to register on out site, so please advertising us by PMing folks who are on the member list but have not registered.

We hope to get as many leader applications as possible, because this is a crucial step in progressing the future and potential of Overdrive. So far, we look like we are one of the top guilds on the WonderKing forums, or maybe even the top. Our member list is one of the fullest compared to others, and with guilds like Wolfpack starting to decline, we have a chance to move up.

Our site has also grown, with our graphic artists amazing work, such as Valgaard. Our artwork outmatches any other guilds, and there is no doubt in my mind it does, no matter what other people say.

So this has turned into quite a speech, and a little off-topic. I just wanted to show the people that we look to become the best in the nation, and this Leader Inauguration will take us one step closer to the future. Thank you.

-Walter ( Snickers don't... )

View user profile http://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com

Overdrive's Official Inauguration Awards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Headquarters :: Announcements-
Jump to: