Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Nicest Guild member

Go down 
+2
Doughnut
Sonu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonu
Warm
Warm
Sonu

Donuts : 0

Nicest Guild member Empty
PostSubject: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:29 am

ok so the guild hasnt even started yet. but who do you think is the best guild member. i think its falco. he really helped me for my guild application. and he look like a nice guy. and he is working hard. so what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Nicest Guild member Left_bar_bleue100/100Nicest Guild member Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Nicest Guild member Left_bar_bleue10/10Nicest Guild member Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:35 am

Falco wrote:

Rule 5. Everyone must suck up to me

I agree. Walter is so amazing.
He rocks my Socks!

Seriously, we(I) do appreciate your work walter. Thx! Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Nicest Guild member Left_bar_bleue100/100Nicest Guild member Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Nicest Guild member Left_bar_bleue10/10Nicest Guild member Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:40 am

Anyone who doesn't appreciate him, I will stalk you in real life and kick your ass. Twisted Evil

Just kidding lol. He works hard, updating the forum, making threads that requires a lot of thought such as the one in the Clans section, and has humor above it all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 am

Aerosophical wrote:
Anyone who doesn't appreciate him, I will stalk you in real life and kick your ass. Twisted Evil

Just kidding lol. He works hard, updating the forum, making threads that requires a lot of thought such as the one in the Clans section, and has humor above it all. Very Happy

Aww thank you.
How did you know I made that thread in the Clans section when walter removed it?
Wink
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
Nicest Guild member Left_bar_bleue0/15Nicest Guild member Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:51 am

lul @ aero not being specific

Thank you guys for your sweet replies. I am grateful for that, as long as my work makes people happy. I am just trying to make this guild succeed, as the last three guilds I created in Maplestory all failed.

However, this time is diffirent, as I have much more support and strength in WK now. I am pretty popular on the WK forums as almost everyone knows who I am, and I am not spamming "R>GUILD WILL PAY IF YOU JOIN@@@@@@@" in the Free Market.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

Sonu wrote:
ok so the guild hasnt even started yet. but who do you think is the best guild member. i think its falco. he really helped me for my guild application. and he look like a nice guy. and he is working hard. so what do you guys think?

I would say there are quite some people here who work hard on helping the guild progress.
Falco represents a good leader, he has nice ideas and keeps the forum maintained.
Doughnut is entertaining the masses and you can have serious discussions with him, too.
And also a few others I forgot to mention right now.

But please, refrain from creating such threads. These "Who's the best?"-threads only lead to quarrels most of the time.
We are lucky enough to have so many mature members over here (for now).
Back to top Go down
sould
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:31 am

yea.... especially cause of that guide you made ( scout/archer ) that's pretty kick ass build i really couldn't make a better one, and good job on making the forums and pulling everything together ... so good work xD... ( I'm not trying to suck up..you just deserve the compliments....... =P )
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:15 pm

I think I remember the thread that was there in the clans before it was deleted. Something that said Dougnute sucks which led to Doughnut saying something about his doughnut babies? But.... I don't really recall anything else right now.

Everyone is entertaining in their own way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicest Guild member   Nicest Guild member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicest Guild member
Page 1 of 1