Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

Allow me to introduce myself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

Allow me to introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:07 am

Name - Sasquatch
IGN - Sasquatch - Wizard
Secondary - Bigfoot - knight/warrior(undecided)

three facts about me....

I have magical powers.

I live in a magical forest.

I like robots.

My favorites bands are Rage Against the Machine, System of a Down, and Metallica.

I'm patient but I get bored very easily. I'm more of an introverted person and I enjoy watching conflicts escalate.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue5/7Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue1/10Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:24 am

are you a robot yourself?

anyways, Welcome magical sasquatch that lives in a magical forest and likes robots!
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:27 am

A robot sasquatch... a new level of epicness has been conceived Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue100/100Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue10/10Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:42 am

hi Sasquatch.

Don't eat me. good magical robot sasquatch.

nice. Rage Against the Machine. Been a while since I listened to some of those songs.
Went into my itunes bank of songs.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue100/100Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue10/10Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:18 am

Hi Sasquatch, or the almighty Bigfoot! Where've you been lately? Last story I heard was about some costume they found of you and thought it was your dead remains... lol

"I'm more of an introverted person and I enjoy watching conflicts escalate."
Wow, that's exactly the same as me o.o. I probably shouldn't be working at a daycare center cause of it.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 am

lol I actually did volunteer work at an elementary school threw my former school.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue5/7Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
Allow me to introduce myself Left_bar_bleue1/10Allow me to introduce myself Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:24 am

i never wanna work at or with a school D:
i wouldn't be able to take it. i'd sneak kids out of the school xD
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:28 am

Oh?
And what would you do with them afterwards? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am

I don't wanna know why you would be sneeking kids out of a school (kidnapping) scratch
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:00 am

no, so they don't have to be prisoned there in school D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Allow me to introduce myself   Allow me to introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Allow me to introduce myself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: Introduction-
Jump to: