Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

LordSticky's Intro

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LordSticky
Warm
Warm
LordSticky

Donuts : 0

LordSticky's Intro Empty
PostSubject: LordSticky's Intro   LordSticky's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:06 pm

Hell there. xD My name is Anthony Stickel amost all my friends call me Stickel or Stick or anything along those lines. lol! You're free to call me what you like. I'm 16, turning 17 in December. I have a few hobbies such as BMXing, weight lifting, football (kind of), listnening to music, etc...

I have a little brother which is 6 that i have to watch almost everyday (which is usually when i play Wonderking.><) I have a step dad that i hate and a mom.

I personally love music. I listen to anything from soft rock to screamo/death metal, and also some rap.

Idk anything else to put, if you have a question just ask. ><
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
LordSticky's Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100LordSticky's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
LordSticky's Intro Left_bar_bleue10/10LordSticky's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

LordSticky's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: LordSticky's Intro   LordSticky's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi Stickel, Ninjatown avatar!

Welcome to the Overdrive Forums!
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
LordSticky's Intro Left_bar_bleue100/100LordSticky's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
LordSticky's Intro Left_bar_bleue10/10LordSticky's Intro Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

LordSticky's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: LordSticky's Intro   LordSticky's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:25 pm

Welcome Sticks!

What kind of bike do you have?
Back to top Go down
LordSticky
Warm
Warm
LordSticky

Donuts : 0

LordSticky's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: LordSticky's Intro   LordSticky's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:33 pm

It's all custom and still in the process of getting built. xD At the moment im using my friends bike. He has a DK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LordSticky's Intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: LordSticky's Intro   LordSticky's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LordSticky's Intro
Page 1 of 1