Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

I was banned for no reason.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

Donuts : 5

I was banned for no reason. Empty
PostSubject: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:47 pm

The title says it all. I got banned while I was online, in Nagpha Swamp VI, I was actyually browsing the internet, not grinding at the time, when I hear an error message, and I open WK and it says "Disconnected from Server" I didn't think much of it, because It happens to me regularly, but when I try to log back on, it says "Your account has been suspended". I am trying to contest this ban as I type this, but I'm posting it here to see how many members would be willing to sign a petition to the GMs saying that I am legit and should be unbanned.

If you agree that I should be unbanned, reply saying so, and when I get a decent amount of replies, I will send the link to Zabu.
Back to top Go down
http://wkfanatics.com
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue5/7I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue1/10I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm

maybe there beefing the hack shield up so much that it thought you were hacking.
though i doubt you need a petition to get your account back. mistakes happen
Back to top Go down
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 pm

Well, I've only gotten one reply so far..

I guess I might as well just wait
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue5/7I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue1/10I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 pm

You could read bro law while you wait for us to reply. Razz
Back to top Go down
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:56 pm

Well, if i don't get unbanned, I'll be quitting until OBT/Official release. Hopefully they will unban accounts at that time.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 pm

haha i have the same problem was banded for no reason. well i did keep dcing i geuss they though that was hacking. going to quit till open beta, also have my driver lisences test this week.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue100/100I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue10/10I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:28 pm

That freaking sucks. I bet you there was a hacker in that map and said hacker or someone in that map reported you. Mad

Hope you get unbanned Coopa. You were so close to 80 as well.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:33 pm

i read in some other forum there are legit people geting baned as well.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Coopa!! Nooes!! D:
I was wondering why you haven't come online yet...
I hope you get un-suspended soon.
And yeah, Triedge, I've heard that too. I wonder what's going on. D:
What could their reason for banning be..?
Back to top Go down
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Guys...Good news, I've been unbanned

Subject : RE: Ban Contestment

Hello! We're sorry for the inconvenience. You've been unbanned =)

I love the new GM
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue100/100I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
I was banned for no reason. Left_bar_bleue10/10I was banned for no reason. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:35 am

Congratz Coopa! Now I repeat again where it actually makes sense... NO SLEEPING FOR YOU UNTIL YOU JOB ADVANCE! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Iacoopa
Hot
Hot
Iacoopa

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:51 am

Dear gawd...FINE
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

Yay for Coopa being unbanned! Now hurry and get on and get to ranger. D<
I'm going to follow Saff's (and Rhoku's, I think) example and no gratz for you until you job change. Then again, I guess you're mining for ores right about now.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:59 pm

saff's?!?!? i started that whole thing D:<
when jordansama or whatever his/her name is was tired at level 28 almost 29,
when he got level 29 everyone said gratz and he was going to call it a night but i said no gratz from me until level 30 D:<
and so he stayed and got 30.

then some people started copying it
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:22 pm

Lol I KNOW I wasn't the one who started it because, I never even said anything about holding a Congratz till a certain time.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:49 pm

LOL, I thought so.... But I couldn't remember who! Well, sorta. I just wasn't sure.
I'm sorry Rhoku. ;-;
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:57 am

better be Razz
jk. your forgiven Very Happy
but yeah that was my evil doing Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned for no reason.   I was banned for no reason. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned for no reason.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: General-
Jump to: