Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

I think I am done with the format of the site.

Go down 
+4
FallenEdge
Dumbfounded
Doughnut
Barrage
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Rate it.
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap0%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap0%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap13%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap25%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap50%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_lcap12%I think I am done with the format of the site. Vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue10/10I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue0/15I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty
PostSubject: How do you guys like the new forum?   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 am

Things I added:

-Usergroups
-Playlist
-Quick Reply
-Multi Quote
-Points System ( look under your username when you post )
-Chat Box
-Dice Rolling

I think I got everything.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue100/100I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue10/10I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 am

It's really good for only a day's work.
Why do we need usergroups if we're all in the same guild tho?

Replying quick-like feels good.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue5/7I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue1/10I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 am

i'd have to rate it an 8/10
good, but not amazing

But its definately an amazing start.
great work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FallenEdge
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 am

It's Good But There Too Much DarkNess... :O I Love Darkness But Not Too Much.... D:
Btw Wat Are The Points for..?

Last edited by FallenEdge on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue0/15I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 am

I am testing out the groups.

I guess an 8 is ok.

How do you like the ranking system?
Back to top Go down
FallenEdge
Hot
Hot

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 am

Admin wrote:
I am testing out the groups.

I guess an 8 is ok.

How do you like the ranking system?

What Ranking System..??? o_o I Just Became a New Member Today; Late Because of My Electricity Going Down...
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue100/100I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 am

The ranking system as in the thing below our name on the forum?

It sounds like we're growing into pro-flamers.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

Look at your rank and star image above your post count.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue5/7I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
I think I am done with the format of the site. Left_bar_bleue1/10I think I am done with the format of the site. Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 am

so far the ranking is perfect, 10 for 1 star, 20 for 2 star.
im guessing 50 for 3? and 100 for 4?

good luck with the groups

and 8's are pretty high in my book:P
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:03 am

Look at your ranking elite. You are at three already.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 am

Ahh so it's 10 for one star.
20 for two stars.
30 for three stars.
40 for four stars.
552 for 5 stars?
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 am

Doughnut wrote:
The ranking system as in the thing below our name on the forum?

It sounds like we're growing into pro-flamers.

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing lol. Out of curiosity, what is the dice roller for? I rated a 9, it's really come a long way from since I saw it in the morning. Wonder what all the ranks are...
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 am

hm, the new stars don't look good D:
change them again?

EDIT: oh wow, the new site looks good. just a little bright. try darkening that orange a little

Last edited by x3lit3x on Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:12 am

TOOOO ORANGE OMFG
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:15 am

Ok, now how do the ranks look?
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:20 am

I'd say it looks better,because I'm a really big fan of blue/yellow/white.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:22 am

much better:P
though now the site needs a little work.
make it nice and simple, nothing too fancy, not too bright either.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:25 am

The rankings look amazing.
Kudos and Donuts for you!
Now get rid of the flowers and spinning clamshells Smile
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 am

I say seven, the technical details are nice but it needs a more fiery aesthetic
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:29 am

The problem is, the site comes with its own format, so for the ranks to look good I need a white background, and this is the only one.....

I mean, I could easily get a sick fire background, but the ranks would be crappy. I'm trying...
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:31 am

All is well.

Is there any way to customize the background?
If not, I'd rather have a simple, cleaner background over snazzy rankings any day.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:33 am

Well then I could go back to the original one then..

How do you like this one?
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:39 am

This one rocks.

Frozen chunks of falco are falling from the sky, until the new fiery background melted them.
Then the orange bubbly background sent more frozen chunks of falco falling from the sky. That hail falco killed Hitler.

I like this bg and the white orange one the most.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 am

I dont know which one you mean. but

I THINK I FOUND THE BEST ONE TELL ME HOW YOU LIKE IT

I mixed some colors in from other backgrounds and it looks shweet.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 am

How do you like it? I think it is great. Do you think I should change the bubbles in the background?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I am done with the format of the site.   I think I am done with the format of the site. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I am done with the format of the site.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next