Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

PvP Class Discussion

Go down 
+3
Aerosophicall
Sasquatch
Dumbfounded
7 posters

Which class do you think is most deadly in the hands of a skilled player?
Warrior
PvP Class Discussion Vote_lcap13%PvP Class Discussion Vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Knight
 13% [ 1 ]
Priest
PvP Class Discussion Vote_lcap0%PvP Class Discussion Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Warlock
 0% [ 0 ]
Rogue
 13% [ 1 ]
Ninja
PvP Class Discussion Vote_lcap25%PvP Class Discussion Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Gunner
 0% [ 0 ]
Archer
PvP Class Discussion Vote_lcap38%PvP Class Discussion Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue5/7PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/10PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PvP Class Discussion Empty
PostSubject: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:15 pm

So, we all know the easiest class to use in PvP is the knight. But in the hands of a skilled player which class do you think would be the most deadly? I personally believe knights are NOT the best, just the easiest to be good with leading to the misconception that they are the best. Anyways, lets have some PvP discussion! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:33 pm

The only one I've played with is wizard. The problem with them being that all the attacks are multi hit meaning unless you get a goood hit, it's fairly weak. Also, range classes can easily stay away and hit, and warrior and knight could easily stand infront of of you and take you down with a few attacks without much concern for themselves. I feel that this could be balanced a little by simply making star shot the mages attack allowing for the use of three skills.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue10/10PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:01 pm

I say ninja, if only for the sake of its' range. I never played one but it can set mines on the floor, if you were skilled enough to time it right, I'd say it'd be golden. Ninjas should be accustomed to attacking from far away like other ranged classes and so they have alot of practice to avoid being hit. It's merely speculation because I haven't played any of the ranged classes.

I know Japanese WK and our WK is different, but I have to say... they are really fast based on the videos I saw.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue5/7PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue1/10PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:02 pm

true, mages seem a little underpowered in PvP so far.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:06 pm

well imagine if you had to use one of your hotkeys for basic attack... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

yeah, i can imagine how horrible that would be:P
then you only get 2 skill slots for combos
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
PvP Class Discussion Left_bar_bleue10/10PvP Class Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:30 am

I think an archer has the potential to be the most deadly.
With their plethora of stunning combos, they can make short work of most.
I've never played one, so I have no idea how hard it is to land a stun.

I think many of us can appreciate, though, the importance of stunning in a pvp match.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:49 pm

though stunning just makes them unable to move.
they can still use skills, and attack so stunning isn't too important.
though it does give you an advantage.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Oh?
I hadn't known that. Figured if you get hit on the head with a hammer and couldn't move, you wouldn't be able to cast magic spells either.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:37 pm

in cbt I you could also still dash to move too. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:07 am

Realistically, that makes sense. Perhaps the magicians chant spells instead of actually moving. However, stunning a person in real life takes away the inability to think I believe.

Hmm... confused
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:06 am

the most annoying class to pvp against would be priest....they keep runing and healing them selves....
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:39 am

On the one hand, if the player is really skilled, I guess some sort of melee class would own.
They would just evade the projectiles since they take some time until they hit the target.

On the other hand, if the player is really skilled, he/she will be able to predict movements of his/her enemies and shoot at the right time to hit them.

Conclusion: Really skilled players own everyone and get owned by other really skilled players.

Really.

In other words: the one who knows how to counter other classes the right way, will win.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:43 am

yeah, thats what I say.
but, if all players are at equal levels of skill.
which would you believe to be the deadliest when used right?
thats the question im really asking:P
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:49 am

Well this way... I think the player with faster reflexes wins Razz

I can't really make a class decision here.
I didn't play so many classes in CBT I.

If I just HAVE to make a decision, I would probably go for priest - at least if he doesn't get killed in one blow. ^^
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:15 am

Im thinking knights would be better.
They have OMGWTF amount of hp, and a priest can't really kill anyone. (spiritual reasons. you know.)

I think pvp gets more in-depth later with more skills to play around with.
Anyone can have an ace-in-the-hole you need to watch out for.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:45 pm

I still don't believe knights would win.
there skills are easy to dodge, knights are the best with a low level of skill.
knights seem to more, like they're really easy to use in pvp, not really any deadlier with a little bit of skill.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm

Well.
Every class has it's pros and cons.
'Cept for warrior. Their skills are easy to dodge, and their hp is crap, and they need to melee.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:47 pm

Now I feel sad. Oh well I stick by my choice nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 pm

I really wouldn't think it would be archer, but its just an opinion. I think it would be like... knights with they're good def. Even though they have more of a short range attacks, still think it would be best. cyclops
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 pm

Though archers are actually great at pvp.
there leaf shield and there pollen burst(which does a % of there max hp as damage, aka knight killer) and cyclone arrow are amazing pvp skills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Class Discussion   PvP Class Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP Class Discussion
Page 1 of 1