Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

[Forum Game] Shall we?

Go down 
5 posters

We should
Do it
[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_lcap71%[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Not do it
[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_lcap14%[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Do you have protection?
[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_lcap14%[Forum Game] Shall we? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue100/100[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue10/10[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty
PostSubject: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

Was wondering whether or not y'all would want to get any forum games up and running.
Is it overkill for a guild forum?
Discussions about various worldly topics like soy french toast are all well and good, but sometimes it gets a little too brain-intensive.
We should be able to post without thinking sometimes.

Y'all no what mean I, yes!
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue5/7[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue1/10[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 am

There's no harm in some fun and games Very Happy
I vote doit
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue100/100[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue10/10[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:25 am

Doughnut wrote:
Was wondering whether or not y'all would want to get any forum games up and running.
Is it overkill for a guild forum?
Discussions about various worldly topics like soy french toast are all well and good, but sometimes it gets a little too brain-intensive.
We should be able to post without thinking sometimes.

Y'all no what mean I, yes!

I think that would be fine, but let's not go over board like we did with the dice game. >_>

I think you're making fun of me Dougnut... I mean Mike. Laughing

Plus protection for what? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 am

Okay, it seems like the majority(2 of you) are in favor.
Which forum game do you suppose we make.
I don't think we should go crazy with em, seeing as we have fewer members.
Let's make one good one.

I despise the count to -> games, myself.

Oh and don't look into it too much Aero, I'm not making fun of you Twisted Evil Plus, you might hurt your brain like that.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue5/7[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Forum Game] Shall we? Left_bar_bleue1/10[Forum Game] Shall we? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 am

I dunno, riddles are always a fun way to kill time. but thats brain intensive.
but if you did do a riddle one, whoever gets the answer first gets to make the next riddle.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:42 am

I agree, that's a little too brain-intensive.
Plus, sometimes it falls apart and you have to wait a while for the riddle-maker to confirm your answer. Thread dies easily Sad

How about a five-word storyline? It falls apart a lot in larger forums, but I think it could work here.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:44 am

that could be fun Razz
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am

I'll crank 'er up.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 am

Well, if you look at how many members are online, then you factor in that people rarely go to the chatbox, then you know that we basically do back-and-forth conversations in threads. Then I would think it would work.

Rawr, me not be dumb. Me is sm@rt! Ow me brane hurt n0w. drunken
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 pm

It could work but I probly wont play to much( my sister is being a nazi with the internets and its now blocked 11pm to 6am ( icould unblock it but I don't want her to know I know her pass just yet) so I wont be on late at night anymore. Gonna start being on ally early though.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:27 pm

Sasquatch wrote:
It could work but I probly wont play to much( my sister is being a nazi with the internets and its now blocked 11pm to 6am ( icould unblock it but I don't want her to know I know her pass just yet) so I wont be on late at night anymore. Gonna start being on ally early though.

lol.
I did this to my little brother.
It took him a few days to realize I only blocked the internet to his computer.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:36 pm

lol
When my parents blocked the computer around 5 years ago, I bought my own one xD
Problem solved.
Forever.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:41 pm

Wouldn't that be very costly? They could still take it away if they're being very annoying about it. Saying my house, my rules or whatever. I guess you could retaliate with "my money, my rules" lolz.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:44 pm

Yeah, I did that.
For the money: I was carrying out newspapers for a whole year to buy one.

If they wanted to take it, I was always like: "I worked a friggin' year to achieve this! You ain't no takin' this away from me!"

After some time they just gave in and didn't say anything anymore.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:52 pm

Better then most people I would think. They might throw a tantrum and their parents would give in.

When you want something, you get it with your own ability. lol!
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:00 pm

Throwing tantrums is always fun.
Except when you have to go back with your head down, and say I'm so sorry mommy.
It's been a while since my parents have given or taken anything away from me though.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Yeah I had an outburst this morning cause the sudden switch made me have to fuck up my whole sleep schedule and I was irritable
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:08 pm

I don't know but I've never thrown a tantrum. My parents don't really care so I never even tried. If anything, my sister's restrict stuff from me, but I never really think about it.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Aerosophical wrote:
I don't know but I've never thrown a tantrum. My parents don't really care so I never even tried. If anything, my sister's restrict stuff from me, but I never really think about it.

I feel the same way sometimes.
I restrict a lot of stuff from my brother when I'm home, but I never really think about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] Shall we?   [Forum Game] Shall we? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] Shall we?
Page 1 of 1