Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll

Go down 
+3
Sasquatch
dangthien94
Dumbfounded
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What should Overdrive's new name be?
Pulse
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_lcap40%ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Rhythm
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_lcap30%ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Fearless
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_lcap0%ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Eternal
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_lcap30%ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue5/7ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue1/10ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty
PostSubject: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 10:38 pm

We have went through several phases of elimination to narrow it down to 3 guild names that everyone generally agree's with. I myself really like the results of this kind of elimination, and how quickly the guild responded. Of course, Zarow, Sas, and Misa kind of got left out. I will give them the power to object the results of the last phase of elimination. Which of course would result in re-doing the entire voting phase.

The three results are: Pulse, Rhythm, and Fearless. *Eternal just added*

Vote on the one you like the most, or if you're generous, vote on the one you think that most would like even if you don't like it so much. Then post what you voted for. I will allow vote canceling and will allow you to change your vote if need be. To change your vote, first cancel your vote. Then, in your reply to this topic, edit and say which name you canceled and which name you'd like to change your vote to.

EX: I canceled my vote on Fearless, I'd like to vote for Pulse.
EX2: Fearless - 1, Pulse + 1

I hope you guys will keep your integrity and not cheat the poll. Also, when you vote, I'd like you to post what you voted for. This will help to make sure you did not cheat, and will make vote changing easier to do. As I can then count the posts for a name. Please try to not change your vote, however. It could get pretty confusing fast and might render this voting phase useless.

Also, do not post on this thread more then once about which guild name you voted for. If your vote changing, do an edit. I will continually check all posts to check if anyone is changing there vote.

Thank you for bearing with me on this fellow guildmates. Hope you enjoy the new name you guys decide on.

Last edited by Dumbfounded on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue5/5ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
EXP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue0/10ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:06 pm

I think this is what I should do.
I voted for Rhythm.
Sorry if I posted too early. XD
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:20 pm

haste makes waste
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue10/10ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue0/15ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:24 pm

Well its not too late to vote if you dont like the names.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue5/7ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue1/10ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:27 pm

assuming that means you don't like the options eh?
well, do you like any of the names in the elimination rounds, especially the last one?

Surprisingly a lot of members actually like these three. Eternal eventually got whittled out at the very last phase, since everyone kind of got unattracted to it knowing that EternalRequiem is a guild, but failed. Feel free to go and add to the last potency round sas.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:34 pm

Well what I implied by my saying is that being hasty can cause one to overlook things and doesn't give much time for thought. By "is a guild but failed" do you mean it was guild or just nobody joined in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:40 pm

Yes i know, I was kind of being rushed since everyone that was online in wk kept replying so fastly. I am sorry.

It had a couple members (like 4) that joined. then quickly died thereafter.

I have nothing against Eternal, in fact. That was my favorite of the guild names for a while. I like it still, but somehow Pulse and Rhythm both grew on me. Eternal is great, but it seems unfresh as I think about it. I still have not voted, I am still thinking of my options.

However, since you and Misa both said Eternal, that adds 2 more potency to it and will make it on the poll. Unless you change your mind. Hold on for a moment though.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue10/10ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue0/15ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:41 pm

Don't worry, we know what we are doing. We are just fast thinkers ^^

And it was a guild with members that failed.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:51 pm

Verso wrote:
Yes i know, I was kind of being rushed since everyone that was online in wk kept replying so fastly. I am sorry.

hm I forgoten that the game was back. Though I'd still rather not play when it will only be wiped. Got too many others things I could/ or at least should do.

Verso wrote:

I have nothing against Eternal, in fact. That was my favorite of the guild names for a while. I like it still, but somehow Pulse and Rhythm both grew on me. Eternal is great, but it seems unfresh as I think about it. I still have not voted, I am still thinking of my options.

Oh yes cause fearless or pulse are just the epitome of originality. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 pm

Actually Pulse is quite original.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:57 pm

For me not moreso than eternal. Something original to me has to be out of the ordinary, something that stands out... like exuberant.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 am

Rhythm

Last edited by Dumbfounded on Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 am

eternal
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:42 am

Sigh...I voted Pulse. I had to, I just can't get rid of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Sazun
Fever
Fever

Donuts : 3

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:08 am

Hi if im allowed to vote i voted for Pulse.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

hm... seems a couple of people are voting w/o posting. perhaps you should bold this in the first post.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 pm

Sazun wrote:
Hi if im allowed to vote i voted for Pulse.

NO YOU'RE NOT!! Twisted Evil

jk, of course you are. Very Happy

and alright sas, i will do that.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Well Pulse is winning so far, and 7 votes already. How many people participated?
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:41 pm

obviously 7.
only 5 people posted what they voted for.
im assuming the other vote for Eternal was made by misa or by Aero.
and i know Necta voted for pulse. theres one of the mystery voters.

although, we should maybe wrap this up asap. the faster we get a new site up, the more time we have to get organized and recruit, and most likely the better off we'll be in OBT. maybe we should let it run for at least a couple more hours or so.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Well it looks like the guild name will be Pulse.

Are you guys okay with that?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:48 pm

I am indifferent.

Its not ideal in my oppinion, but it doesn't sound bad.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Left_bar_bleue100/100ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:13 pm

I voted for Pulse. Wonder if I'm too late though Mad

Damn you Rhoku, and your catchphrase for that name!

Oh, and I didn't vote for Eternal and cancel it, so I'm guessing it was Misa.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:19 pm

Well, how do you guys like Rhythm?
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm

I prefer Rhythm over Pulse. but either will do. and it seems that most liked Pulse thus i changed my vote to it to keep the majority happy.

and i know. BA catchphrase Razz
"Pulse: You won't have one when I'm finished with you."
me and walter we're making pretty good catch phrases yesterday when trying to decide which name we were going to vote for.
Back to top Go down
LadyMisa
Fever
Fever
LadyMisa

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:58 pm

I just saw this, so ya, I just voted for eternal.

o.o didn't know that so many ppl like pulse haha xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll   ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALL COME AND VOTE! Guild Name Decision Poll
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next