Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

How many guildies will be active in the next phase?

Go down 
+4
Barrage
Aerosophicall
Zarow
Dumbfounded
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

How many members will be active in CBTIII?
+1, I will be active.
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Vote_lcap64%How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
+0, I will NOT be active.
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Vote_lcap36%How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue5/7How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue1/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty
PostSubject: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 pm

So +1 if your going to be active. I made it a poll so you lurkers can just vote and not have to post. The total votes will become the estimate of how many members we'll be dealing with in CBTIII.

So add a tally, don't just lazy out and not vote even if you're going to be active. Falco and I would like to know, and it'd be beneficial information. ALSO, DON'T +1 IF YOU WILL NOT BE ACTIVE! I also let you vote cancel, so if you vote the wrong option, or something comes up and you won't be active, just hit cancel right below the poll.

There's already a list of the people who will be active, but this is a double check to see if there's any lurkers too lazy to post that will be active.

"Add legs to the snake only after you finished drawing it."
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:56 pm

boo. drunken
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue100/100How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue10/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:55 pm

No. I'll add snake legs before I finish drawing it. Twisted Evil

Well, like I said before, I'll be active again. Though no more 4~6 hours a day anymore =/
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue5/7How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue1/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:13 am

yeah so far it seems like 5 people have seen this post.

COME VOTE DAMMIT! Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue10/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue0/15How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 7:52 am

I'll be active, it seems everything I do is boring compared to WK. I also have in-game work to do such as guides, but thats fun stuff ^^
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Left_bar_bleue100/100How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 5:41 pm

what does donut +0 equal?

Sorry, I most probably will not be active during the next phase(still not out yet? It feels like the last one ended ages ago). Somehow I'm staying afloat in my classes, but just barely. I've been getting chewed out by my newspaper publisher, though. Very behind on my deadlines Mad

Have fun for me.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:13 pm

O.o Your on the school paper? Good luck with that.

Looks like we have five members that'll be active so far.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:46 pm

I won't know until the time comes. x.x
I'll leave myself undecided for now.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:55 pm

OK NECTA. Hi
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Only 5 still that are gonna be active... :O And 3 people who are just looking around. 6 more days until CBTIII assuming its going to open on the 15th too Mad
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:09 pm

I'm kind of hoping it's next week, but also not as well. I'm doing terrible with schoolwork, I'm getting a C practically on my main subjects; Algebra 2 and Chemistry. I have absolutely no will to study, and I find it hard to care. I've actually only passively absorbed everything that I know. Guess what they say is true, you have to set your study habits early =/ or was that food?
Oh well still going to set aside a few hours for WK :3
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:25 pm

I slept through all of middle school and the first two years of high school. Hardly studied.
You can get it done. Make a commitment to study just 20 minutes each day and build on it.
Let's get motivated!

and I'd imagine y'all will be able to pull in some new members after the game actually starts.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:39 pm

*Cancels Vote*

Sorry looks like I can't keep up with both school and WK right now. I have time on the weekends so I'll definitely log on then, however as for the weekdays, can't really see it happening. I'll still be checking the forums everyday, so if you want to notify me about something like GvG, or some other event I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:44 pm

Well, I found myself being addicted to WK. But I'm always online when there are less people online. ):
That saddens me.

PS;; I think they want to GvG practically everyday. Haha.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 6:50 pm

[Expletive Deleted]

Crap, I missed out on more than I thought. I GVG'd once but after it started the screen froze for everyone, and we somehow won.

What time to you usually log on anyway Nect?
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 pm

I'm online for like the whole day after school. xD
They WANT to GvG, but they never got the chance to. Or something. Tbh, I have yet to participate because I never went and have no idea what it is.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:40 am

I think it's supposed to be a race to kill monsters. When my screen froze, I saw a flash of the mobs that throw flying books at you. I'm guessing you have to kill them along the way.
Back to top Go down
Zylch
Scorching
Scorching

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:46 pm

I will be 1-2 hrs a day active in November. D:
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:27 am

After school started, I wasn't planning to be so active. But miraculously, my homework pile decreased, and I got myself addicted. <<;

Anyways, hope to see you guys soon. I sometimes get lonely on there. <<;
(Even though Rhoku and Coopa are always there; they're just too busy grinding!)
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:22 pm

I might get on this weekend. Miraculously, my homework load increased these past couple weeks.
Halloween needs to have a break for itself. I'm gonna be a zombie in a few days!

grrrggrrhgbhghrg
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:08 pm

Well the guild was been pretty unactive this week and last week. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 am

^This I wonder why. Maybe everyone's lost the will to level since everything ends next Thursday.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:14 am

well, i stopped because i reached 80 and then some other people reached 80 and stopped. Then the guild went boom. Mad So it's very lonely when i try to grind. Maybe 1 or 2 other people are on. lol
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:27 am

I logged on a bit earlier, and it was a ghost town o_o

300% For the weekend, plus a cape you can get from mobs (+30 practically everything)
maybe it'll make people a bit more inclined to level, for the end anyway.

Congratz on 80 by the way cheers
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:52 am

I left because no one else is on. |:
I'm tired of playing with an empty guild. I might as well go to another guild temporarily to make my time more enjoyable.

And guys, SOLO GRINDING makes it boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many guildies will be active in the next phase?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: General-
Jump to: