Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

How many guildies will be active in the next phase?

Go down 
+4
Barrage
Aerosophicall
Zarow
Dumbfounded
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

How many members will be active in CBTIII?
+1, I will be active.
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Vote_lcap64%How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 64% [ 9 ]
+0, I will NOT be active.
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Vote_lcap36%How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 36% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/7How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 6:24 pm

sorry necta.
i know what you mean. i can almost assure you it will be better in OBT.
nobody really feels like playing CBT for longer then a week for some reason, although i tried to keep you somewhat entertained. but i just got like super busy with other things right after that night.

try not to get too attached to another guild? also, im more then willing to party grind with you in the next phase. when i solo grind, i dont get very far. haven't broken 50 yet due to nobody grinding or questing with me.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 1:18 am

Sad I hope school dies down, I've been working on homework about 2+ hours every day, then I feel too burned out to study. Sorry Nect :3

If it comes to CBTIV... =_=
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Well. Since the 3x last weekend, i was on pretty often :X You still didnt come on D: got to 8x again Smile
Back to top Go down
dangthien94
Scorching
Scorching

Donuts : 0

RPG Info
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/5How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

I don't know yet. Depending on the homework. BTW, if that's OBT or CBT IV.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm

I gave up, guys. I'm rather impatient, so if I don't see anyone on, I just go off.

And yeah, I know, Riolu. I've already talked to you about it. x:
I'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
EXP:
How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/15How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:40 pm

Nectarose wrote:
I gave up, guys. I'm rather impatient, so if I don't see anyone on, I just go off.

And yeah, I know, Riolu. I've already talked to you about it. x:
I'll see how things go.

Isn't it already over? o-o
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many guildies will be active in the next phase?   How many guildies will be active in the next phase? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many guildies will be active in the next phase?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdrive :: Drive Chamber :: General-
Jump to: