Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second

Go down 
+9
Doctor
Dark
Nextar
doodskiller
Aerosophicall
Dumbfounded
Valgaard
Sasquatch
Doughnut
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Classes
Warrior
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Knight
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Thief
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Rogue
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Wizard
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Priest
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Archer
 15% [ 3 ]
Gunner
 5% [ 1 ]
I NEED MORE TIME TO THINK. IS IT THE RED WIRE OR THE GREEN ONE?
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty
PostSubject: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Have y'all decided?
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:47 pm

Wizard, I want to know if it's fixed and if it improves in next job. Probly gonna make a swordsman as a secondary.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:14 pm

WHEN I'm already playing in CBT II, I'll pick an archer.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:16 pm

hmm, i'm going to be playing a ninja to see how well they turn out, then that's the last thing I have to do in order to decide what I'll be in OBT
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:20 pm

Warrior then Berserker definitely. I've never stuck with a warrior before this, but I have a good feeling about it.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:29 pm

yeah, i really liked the zerker.
its not just a class meant for beginners, it actually has a sense of complexity
unlike other games where other classes always over power the swordsmen classes
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:00 pm

Really? I use it just fine though. I never tried pvp with it so I don't know about that. But it's true that a lot of classes in other games usually trump those classes. Maplestory would be one example I suppose. It sucks in the beginning but I guess it's... ok as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:02 pm

yeah its still easy to use,
though i meant in PvP its not just run up to the person and use skills
like other warrior/swordsmen classes are in other games.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh that makes more sense. But I think PVP would require a lot more strategy, no matter what class you are. Since you're not just dealing with AI that uses a skill rarely. This is human intellect, which is flexible and thinks quickly.

I'm definitely going to try PVP when it CBT2 is out. Otherwise I would not be getting the full WK experience no?

Off topic: Wow a hundred posts...
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:08 pm

yeah, i have a new rank now:P I'm burning:D

but yeah, PvP is really fun in wko. I really enjoyed it, though I only got 17 wins and 5 losses, so like 22 total pvp matches. but I meant that in pvp in most other games swordsmen just run up and skill spam.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

My record was like 20 wins 30 loss but half were because of glitched matches... I also kept fighting people 10 levlels above me cause nobody looking for a fight ever seemed to be around my level.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:13 pm

I suppose that's better than 0 losses 0 wins.

I doubt that people are just going to sit there and let them attack you. So I see your point.

In the future I might make a Rogue, cause the armor, weapons, and skills are simply awesome!
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

yeah, I tried a rogue. But I didn't like it.
but 0 wins and 0 losses is technically better than 20 wins 30 losses
win to loss ratio-wise that is
0 - 0 = 0 ~ 20 - 30 = -10
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Dang you elite and your intellect! >_>

Rogue seemed to be good in the beginning when I tried it though I barely reached level 30.

But you probably had fun in at least one match in PVP right..? I missed that experience there >:O
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm not that smart at all. Razz
and yeah I had fun in at least one match.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm

All you really missed was the frustration of relogging every five matches cause of the pvp glitch
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:27 pm

Whoops I forgot to say that I was referencing to you're post not Sasquatch's I type REALLLY slow like.

"I only got 17 wins and 5 losses"

That's about 3 wins per loss? Pretty good I'd say.

Sasquatch, I bet you would've totally kicked their but if they weren't glitched matches >;D

PVP glitch? Never heard of it, but the frustration of your opponent killing you vs. pvp glitch would be one in the same I'd think.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:29 pm

hm, but the thing is that thats only 22 matches. If I would've pvped more I'd have ended up losing more, and that ratio would've been worse.

and yeah, I bet sasquatch is pretty good PvPwise

EDIT:oh and there was tons of different PvP glitches
Such as theres one that would glitch when both players hit ready, and it wouldn't start.
You see them at a different spot but they keep hitting you though you are way out of range.
Francis beach would sometimes spawn a boss right in front of your start spot making you take a hit before you even face your opponent
And when you couldn't move but could jump and use skills.
etc.

Last edited by x3lit3x on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:31 pm

the pvp glitch is where both characters are frozen and can only jump not move, the first person to leave gets a loss counted against them

Also I'd say I'm decent in pvp especialy considering I'm using a guy whos strongest attack against a warrior did as much damage to them proportionally as there normal attack did to me Neutral
Back to top Go down
doodskiller
Warm
Warm

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:17 am

Can i join!?!?!

i like warrior/berserker too, but i think their defense a way too little than the knight/paladin is it true?
Back to top Go down
Nextar
Hot
Hot
Nextar

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am

Ill be playing with a ninja. There was rouge and theif in the list, did you mean ninja by theif?
On CBT 3 (if that comes) Ill play with gunner.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:14 am

x3lit3x wrote:
hm, but the thing is that thats only 22 matches. If I would've pvped more I'd have ended up losing more, and that ratio would've been worse.

and yeah, I bet sasquatch is pretty good PvPwise

EDIT:oh and there was tons of different PvP glitches
Such as theres one that would glitch when both players hit ready, and it wouldn't start.
You see them at a different spot but they keep hitting you though you are way out of range.
Francis beach would sometimes spawn a boss right in front of your start spot making you take a hit before you even face your opponent
And when you couldn't move but could jump and use skills.
etc.

Extra! Extra!
Doughnut will now come out with his secretly secret pvp strategy.
What you will need: Money, Noobs, Charm.

First, go up to a noob killing a caterpillar and tell him you'll give him money if he pvps you.
If he agrees, you know you've got him right where you want him. Give him the money, and request a match.
You've pretty much won the match by now.

I had a 40-10 record with this strategy on my lvl 50 rogue, but I had 2 glitched matches.

Nextar wrote:
Ill be playing with a ninja. There was rouge and theif in the list, did you mean ninja by theif?
On CBT 3 (if that comes) Ill play with gunner.

Oops.
Yep I did mean to put ninja. Ah well, y'all know what I mean hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:13 pm

does a ratio actually mean more to you than playing right and improving your skill? Suspect I'd rather be good from fighting higher levels for practice even if I lose, than look good from fighting lower levels just to win. No
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 pm

But you have to admit, when you play them it does get kind of boring doesn't it? Unless you derive pleasure from it. Shocked They usually barely understand how everything works and then you fight them. It might feel like fighting a mission boss.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Sasquatch wrote:
does a ratio actually mean more to you than playing right and improving your skill? Suspect I'd rather be good from fighting higher levels for practice even if I lose, than look good from fighting lower levels just to win. No

It was meant to be a joke, but there are many who derive pleasure from having a nice ratio.
I never got past lvl 20 in first closed beta myself, so the few pvp experiences I did have consisted of running around with limited skills, waiting for someone to get lucky.

(This was when I figured it would be a good idea to raise max hp too)

I'd imagine nobody would lose 8 times using that method anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next