Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second

Go down 
+9
Doctor
Dark
Nextar
doodskiller
Aerosophicall
Dumbfounded
Valgaard
Sasquatch
Doughnut
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Classes
Warrior
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Knight
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Thief
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Rogue
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 4 ]
Wizard
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Priest
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Archer
 15% [ 3 ]
Gunner
 5% [ 1 ]
I NEED MORE TIME TO THINK. IS IT THE RED WIRE OR THE GREEN ONE?
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

Donuts : 2

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:45 am

i though that was bazuka i never got to the required level to use so i don't know.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

Doughnut wrote:
So gunners start out with guns, and then they get bazookas?
Sounds like they should own anyone in the game.

What do they get next? A little red button?

they get snipers bullet as well so i think get to also use a sniper gun, and they got a skill that lets you bring out a gatling gun out of know and fire....and land mines it's red and looks like a button so....
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

Donuts : 8

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:48 am

zooka is a 1 hit skill, huge knockback, and you get recoiled too. overkill is a 4 hit zooka basically.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

Donuts : 1

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:14 am

Wizard for sure. Looks like there's atleast 1 of every class here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:21 am

haha i made a wizard also and i drink mp pots like breathing air........but mp not's a problem when you get free mp drinks from those random doors that pop out of no where when you kill monsters.
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:25 am

I only got that dam door 1 time while grinding to lvl 60 Evil or Very Mad And the mp buying is only bad til 25. Then its pretty easy to make money using the lightning move. (forgot name)
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:33 am

i got that door 5 times, not on the same character though. and nice on geting your mage to level 60 i only got mine to 55 and quit to try other classes.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:23 am

I never got that sparkly magic door.
I never got to lvl 30 either. Guess that's why.

I always wanted that little blue shield mages have.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:50 pm

you mean that magic shield skill...cause i think sucks.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue5/7[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/7)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:45 pm

I got the door at least 20 times >.>
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

Triedge wrote:
you mean that magic shield skill...cause i think sucks.

Does it?
I like how it looks though.
Back to top Go down
Dumbfounded
Dumbfounded

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:20 pm

how does it suck?
its actually quite good.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:14 pm

Magic shield sound anoy the crap out of me. I gguess pvp it could be useful, but pve the mp usage isn't orth it if you can dodge.
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 pm

What's the "magic door" skill? o.o

And imo, I think Magic shield is pretty important. I don't think I really want to max it though. It uses up MP really fast. And it looks cool, but sounds annoying. D:
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:32 pm

The magic door isn't a skill. It's a door that randomly pops up when you kill monsters. When you go in, you have a limited amount of time to attack treasure boxes that will drop items or zed.

Magic Shield is probably essential to balance out the Mage's low hp. Though what is Magic Shield again?
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:38 pm

Ohh. The doors that lead to the bonus map? I've only gotten it three times. D;

And yeah, I had magic shield. ;o
I uses about 100-200 MP to cast. I don't really remember the amount. It reduces damage and raises your defense. Or so it says. And everytime you get hit by a monster, you lose like... I don't know, about 18-22 MP? Well, I didn't max mine at the time. x:

I'd say it's pretty useful anyways. Using it was the only way I could survive W.T Crang. Although I still had to chug pots.
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:36 am

x3lit3x wrote:
how does it suck?
its actually quite good.

yeah reasons i says it suck is cause well, it doesn't do much i remembered that it gives 24 def and 5% damage goes to mp or something like that (at level 1 or so), cost quite a bit of mp to use and wastes 2 ap to rank, but it does look though.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:14 am

They should rename it to Mana Shield - like it's called in many other games.
(Diablo I, II, WoW, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm

Aw, I wanted wizard to be the least populated class. Could be just the guild but there are less Warriors and knights than wizards which I wasn't hoping for. Lol i like playing least populated but I hate being a supporting class as a priest.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 pm

priest are pretty usless since there's no crazy monster that has insane hp and damage so we don't really need priest, i heard their popular in jp server though.
Back to top Go down
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:17 pm

Have you voted? If so that means you're on of only 2, yes 2 wizards. The other being me. Once more people come I assure you that more and more will pick swordsman.
Back to top Go down
MeltingIce
Warm
Warm
MeltingIce

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 pm

I'm stuck between Rouge and Wizard, but I'll probably most likely go with Rouge.
I love the speed of the basic double dagger attack, and most of the skills were pretty hot. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zarow
Burning
Burning
Zarow

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 pm

Sasquatch wrote:
Have you voted? If so that means you're on of only 2, yes 2 wizards. The other being me. Once more people come I assure you that more and more will pick swordsman.
Well, I was just comparing to CBTI which I know was low of wizs out there because of ice glitch, hmm... well nvm 10% isn't that big anyways. And since its based on like 20 of us here.... Probably not very accurate. I just thought it would be like 5% like how swordsman or knight is atm.
lol!

Last edited by Zarow on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

It looks like the least populated classes are the Swordsman classes. D:
I thought there would be more. On the other hand, I do see a lot of thieves/ninjas/rogues.

I'm quite surprised to see a good amount of magical people too.
Watch, I'm going to be like "BACK OFF! I'M THE ONLY PRIEST AROUND HERE. -chomp chomp-"
Just kidding, I won't. Since it's CB, I'll be trying priest more, since I didn't really get to experience using my heal that much in the first one. D:
Back to top Go down
Triedge
Scorching
Scorching
Triedge

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 pm

yeah swordsmen may be unpopular here but in other forums there's a lot more swordsmen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second   [Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Poll] Classes in session for CBT:The Second
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next