Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Left_bar_bleue100/100WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Left_bar_bleue10/10WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Empty
PostSubject: WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th   WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:31 pm

As always, the WonderKing team expresses our sincere gratitude for your participation in Closed Beta III. It is always a joy and a pleasure to have shared with this experience with you all. We are glad to have met our users and have a personal connection with them in the game. We continue to enjoy PvPing with you, as well as play Hide ‘n Seek and would like to continue this experience even further. We are always mindful of the voice of the community, and we want to assure you that you have been heard. We are announcing that continue of Closed Beta III until November 12th.

We would be thrilled to have everyone continue to enjoy the Shabel mount that you have worked so hard for throughout the previous cooldown, as well as using the various prizes won from other major events. We would also like to announce that we are working very hard to make WonderKing gameplay even better and we will be patching the game throughout Closed Beta III. We are also in the planning phases of various events that we can hold throughout this extended period, such as a Halloween event that everyone can participate in.

We are thrilled of the feedback that our community has given WonderKing and there would be nothing more pleasing than to see you guys enjoying the game longer. Lastly, we would like to take this opportunity to thank our continuing users. We hope that your experience with WonderKing will continue to flourish.

The WonderKing Team
----------

Looks like it ends on a Thursday again, must like keeping up with that trend. Roughly two weeks for now, and I doubt I'll get very much training done Mad

Bigger question would be a CBTIV or OBT. Feels like the time it was open equaled the time we spent in cooldown, if not less.
Back to top Go down
HolyAbyssal
Hot
Hot
HolyAbyssal

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th   WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:33 am

I wish they would just get it over with :<
Back to top Go down
Alucard1113
Warm
Warm
Alucard1113

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th   WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm

HolyAbyssal wrote:
I wish they would just get it over with :<

Yeah same, I havent been on cuz if I start playing im going to want to level up just for it to get wiped.

Last edited by Alucard1113 on Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th   WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WonderKing CBTIII Ends Nov.12th
Page 1 of 1