Overdrive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Overdrive

Yeh, it's back, and badder than ever. One of the sickest guild names ever, we accept people who are willing to be chill back while still grinding and increase their status in WK. No level requirements, just be cool and be chill to talk to.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
New project, check the announcements!

WonderKing Experience Winners!

Go down 
+2
Doughnut
Aerosophicall
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

Donuts : 5

RPG Info
Level: 1
HP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue100/100WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue10/10WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty
PostSubject: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:17 am

http://wonderking.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=8296&posts=1&start=1

Congratulations to our two Grand Prize Winners!!!!

There were a ton of great entries folks, and it was really difficult picking the winners.
In the end, we disregarded English-skills as we knew people of all ages and who may speak many different native
languages may be entering this contest.

We judged on:

Following of the rules
Creativity
Specificity to the question we asked in our contest originally
Understanding of the game being described
Excitement in description
Overall uniqueness of the experience

We feel we have chosen the best winners, and hope that everyone is happy with the outcome. While we know some people may disagree with our decisions, we hope you enjoyed this contest and we look forward to the next one!

Congrats again to everyone!

-----------------------------------

• Grand Prize Winners The overall 2 winners of this contest, whose 25-50 word “Greatest overall experience in WonderKing” explanation impressed the judges the most, wins ONE Official and Exclusive WonderKing INGAME Mount for their character AND Two (2) $10 Ultimate Game Cards ($20 total) ARE:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostWonder View Post
Energy Blast. Monsters lives. Spark, spark, BOOM. Explosive dagger. Dead. "AWESOME!!! Hurry up cool down time, I wanna use it again," I yelled at my computer screen, heart beating with excitement, the first time I used my 2 level 50 skills. Ever since, my body itching for 2nd job skills, still feeling the excitement.

Ndoors Interactive character name: Sheng
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi239 View Post
My most memorable and gratifying experience on WonderKing was in the self creation of my guild and how it brought together people, some hardly of the same language, into a closely knit group of friends.

nDoors Username: zenvith
Character Name: Chunk
Email: dinwoodieian@yahoo.com
----------------------------------

Ten (10) - 2nd Place Winners will be awarded a $10 Ultimate Game Card each, compliments of Ultimate Game Card, to use to purchase virtual goods, subscriptions and other online benefits in any of over 200+ online games.

Those 2nd place winners are:

Delicacy
Nectarose
Clent
Conspiracy0
chillipepper
Dakini
thesherwinwu
CapCap
Crash
Chew

Congratulations again to all winners, everyone that won should expect an email within the next 24 hours. Prizes will be distributed next week!
------------------------------

I didn't win but, congratulations to them.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

Donuts : 10

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue100/100WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
EXP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue10/10WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:16 pm

aw Nobody told me of this event.
I would have liked to enter, just for submitting's sake.

Congrats to Nectarose and Crash on 2nd place Smile
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:29 pm

Ah! I bet you were the one that posted this on the WonderKing forum too. I wouldn't have known that I won. I sort of forgot about this contest since I didn't expect to win. o:
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue0/15WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm

I'm sorry but the winners answers sound extremely gay.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm

Falco wrote:

I'm sure the two were in the same bed together while writing them.
Back to top Go down
Valgaard
Burning
Burning
Valgaard

Donuts : 12

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm

I doubt they read through all the posts thoroughly.

Anyways, I'm still happy for the winners.
Grats to Nectarose Smile
Back to top Go down
Barrage
Starship Commander
Starship Commander
Barrage

Donuts : 25

RPG Info
Level: 2
HP:
EXP:
WonderKing Experience Winners! Left_bar_bleue0/15WonderKing Experience Winners! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/15)

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:39 pm

Doughnut wrote:
Falco wrote:

I'm sure the two were in the same bed together while writing them.

LOL lol! lol! lol!

Here's a donut for making me fall off my chair.
Back to top Go down
https://wkoverdrive.forumotion.com
Sasquatch
Burning
Burning
Sasquatch

Donuts : 2

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:45 pm

I see how the first one could have stood out but the second is just waaaay too simple.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 pm

Yeah I was, just so you know my name on the forums here is the exact same as my name on the forums over there. Not much room to work with if you can submit only 25-50 words.

Congratz Nect, didn't really notice until you posted. Shocked

The other definition of gay makes sense here too. "The winner's answer sounds extremely happy"

Wait that does sound gay too...
Back to top Go down
Nectarose
Burning
Burning
Nectarose

Donuts : 0

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm

"The winner's answer sounds extremely happy"?
Where did you read that? o.o

Personally, I think the 2nd grand prize winner sounds okay... The 1st one sounds sort of silly to me.
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:03 pm

The 1st winner's strategy was to place as many words as he could into exciting sentence fragments.
The 2nd winner's strategy was to place as many words as he could into a complex, heart-warming, hippie sentence.
Back to top Go down
Aerosophicall
Spark
Spark
Aerosophicall

RPG Info
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:03 am

If you didn't know gay also means happy. I was just replacing the gay from Falco's sentence into happy.

I have to admit, the first winner had a unique entry. The second one was okay. It's like something everyone else said before, just more "colorful".
Back to top Go down
Doughnut
Spark
Spark
Doughnut

RPG Info
Level:
HP:
EXP:

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 am

My 5 year-old brother would have blown him out of the water:

Game good. Explosion. Shoot arrows. Monster dead. haha bad monster bad died. I have to get off computer now. Mom yelling. I come back later. Play game. BOOM BOOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WonderKing Experience Winners!   WonderKing Experience Winners! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WonderKing Experience Winners!
Page 1 of 1